PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interesting: Possibly breaking C20let Nova

paulcardy
25-05-06, 11:44 AM
Gauging interesting: Possibly breaking C20let Nova

C20let Engine: Excellent condition engine, covered 97k, only covered 5k in past year, Brand new double thickness headgasket, head skimmed, oil change, filter etc less than 150 miles ago. Other new parts include cool running thermostat, arp head bolt to stud conversion, ngk spark plugs, green air filter, polished rocker and cam cover. All in good condition, no smokes or rattles, comes with all parts to get running, ecu, standard intercooler etc, still in car can be heard running. ?1000 ono

F28 Gearbox: Excellent condition, no crunches or grinding, full recon and rebuild by Regal Autosport, approx 18 months ago and only covered approx 5k since. Currently converted to 2WD, will consider splitting from the box if requested. ?500 ono

M Tech C20let + F28 in to Nova conversion kit: Cost ?750+ new, consists of motorsport driveshafts, 1 piece not machined or cut / welded, motorsport hubs with wheel bearings, engine mounts and gearbox mounts. Basically everything you need to put the C20let in to the novas engine bay ?400 ono

Pipercross C20let in to Nova blue pipe kit: Includes every pipe required to fit the C20let engine into the Nova, boost pipes, radiator pipes, water pipes, auxiliary pipes. All in good general condition finished in pipercross blue. ?200 ono

Bailey single capacity charge cooler, high polished finish in excellent condition. Comes with everything needed to fit, water pump, tank, pre rad, pipes. All in mint condition, hardly used ?200 ono

Nova GSI radiator with pacet cooling fan kit, ideal cooling solution for the cramped engine bay. ?75 ono

Bailey header tank, high polished finish, never even been on the car, still in box so mint condition ?85 ono

4 x 17 inch League 077 Tantrum alloys. Generally excellent condition, 1 with minor kerb damage and one with slight scuff to lacquer only, 2 brand new tyres, other 2 are reasonably good condition, ET 40 offset, fit on Nova no problems with just arches rolled, ?400 ono

Fearless motorsport 3 inch aluminium half rear roll cage with single diagonal, complete with 3 inch aluminium rear strut brace, both in mint condition. Still very highly polished finish with very few scratches / imperfections. ?400 ono

Sparco polished aluminium front strut brace, very good condition, hardly been on the car, few black marks on underside from turbo cover but should polish out, otherwise great condition ?45 ono

2 x Cobra Daytona grey / black cloth tilting and reclining bucket seats on Nova subframes. Excellent condition, no bolster wear etc, 2 very small holes on one seat, hardly noticeable ?400 ono

One off Nova Abyiss rear bumper. Customised with number plate recess, with recessed numberplate lights also exhaust apertures have been customised and enlarged so will now easily accept 6 x 4 tailpipes on either side with no scuffing or burning to paintwork. This bumper has not been on the car since customisation so finished in brand new coat of glacier white. You will not see another one like this or done this well ?160

Rear axle converted to discs: Professional rear disc conversion, with excellent condition Black Diamond grooved discs and pads, both covered less than 1K. ?200 ono

Avo front coilovers: On car height adjustable to 80mm and 28 point damping adjustment, hardly used, mint condition, complete with all adjusting tools, ?150 ono can also be supplied with camber adjustment kit, contact for full details

2l 16v front brakes, Black Diamond grooved discs and pads, covered less than 1k, replaced at same time as rear conversion, also callipers, brackets etc to fit 2l 16v brakes to a Nova. ?100 ono

Digi dash and transducer, curve type. ?50 ono

Will consider selling the shell as a rolling shell if any interest. Would consist of rolling shell in glacier white, fully seam welded engine bay with Harry Hockley strengthening kit, de-locked doors, engine / gearbox mounts for C20let could be left in or removed. Depending on interest could leave rear axle, coilovers etc on. Shell is K reg, generally excellent condition except for rust on front wings (I have 2 brand new GM wings for sale also) and rear arches. Sills in excellent condition, doors have no rot either. Has thatcham cat 1 alarm and immob fitted also. ?depending on interest

I have lots of other small bits that would have to go also however would like to know the interest in regards to shifting these larger bits first just drop me an e-mail or pm if you think I may have anything you may want and I will keep you informed if I have any joy with the larger items.

Smaller items include

Gsi front bumper, Quad conversions front bumper, red rear lights, single wiper conversion kit, 60mm lowering springs, Abyiss sideskirts, full electric window kit, mountney snap off steering wheel kit + boss, stealth parcel shelf etc etc

Currently based in Portsmouth, however when being broken many larger parts, shell engine etc may be based around Guildford area

PM or email to Paulocardyo@hotmail.com

Stoo
25-05-06, 11:59 AM
why u breaking it?

paulcardy
25-05-06, 12:10 PM
Make more money back on parts if it goes in pieces.

Was never the everyday car anyway, was the weekend toy etc, hence why only covered 5k in last 12 - 18 months.

No longer have the time and money to finish it to how I would like to due to job and new car

Stoo
25-05-06, 12:16 PM
Know the feeling!!

Breaking my show nova now!!

Good luck matey!

Lockie
25-05-06, 10:15 PM
would you sell exhaust set up seperately to engine?? what system you running?

Also interested in pipercross pipe kit for c20let into nova and the radiator matey!!

Lockie
26-05-06, 05:17 PM
PM'd you bud

paulcardy
27-05-06, 03:07 PM
All PM's replied to

NickWalliams
29-05-06, 06:36 PM
Ill give you ?120 for the rear disc axel

NickWalliams
29-05-06, 06:38 PM
pics of pipes please

bunter
30-05-06, 12:55 PM
are you goin to pvs as im interested in the 16v brake set up?

paulcardy
30-05-06, 08:35 PM
Unfortunately am working so cant make PV.

Pipes are still in car, I will get pics to those interested as soon as they come out, hopefully be next week latest, many are hidden by engine etc so you cant really see them if i just take a pic of engine bay

Paul

paulcardy
03-06-06, 01:47 PM
Pms replied to

paulcardy
19-06-06, 05:53 PM
Finally car will be stored and started to be stripped from tomorrow.

All those after pics hopefully not too much longer

Many parts still available

paulcardy
23-06-06, 10:03 PM
Car now in quite a few peices

Promise to get pics out to those wanting them asap

Other parts still available

Lockie
24-06-06, 12:29 AM
don't forget about me buddy!!

novamadman
24-06-06, 11:35 AM
is the axle sold, does it come with handbrake cables, what condition is everything in, im taking for granted its 16v brakes used, pics?

nova 5am
25-06-06, 01:29 PM
i'll have the strut brace how much for postage?

paulcardy
27-06-06, 05:01 PM
Rear axle is 16v brakes, less than 5K use on new grooved black diamond discs and matching pads - beam is not yet sold, still on car however there are now a few people interested in it

Strut brace is not sold but again a few people interested, postage would be approx ?10

Mike
27-06-06, 05:04 PM
would you be willing to post the cage? Probably not i know but worth a try like...

And bailey tank, it hasnt been adapted with the second fly off for an XE/LET has it? As its going on an SR

I'll pay postage like.

pingu
27-06-06, 05:14 PM
how much for gsi front and single wiper kit ?

pingu_ugs@hotmail.co.uk

Stoo
28-06-06, 11:44 AM
Strut brace is not sold but again a few people interested, postage would be approx ?10

Ehhh??? Im coming to collect this and the cage on saturday!!

paulcardy
28-06-06, 04:50 PM
Novastyle: My interpretation was that Nova 5am was refering to the front strut brace - you are safe and Im aware you will be taking the cage and rear brace this weekend. Sorted anything out re times etc for that yet?

So who ever was asking about the cage - no I wouldnt post but it should be gone by this weekend anyway

GSI front has gone

?40 for single wiper kit if anyones interested (il even chuck a smooth wiper arm in for free, if i can remeber where I put it)

paulcardy
28-06-06, 04:51 PM
Oh forgot to mention bailey tank has not been adapted

Mike
28-06-06, 05:27 PM
Oh forgot to mention bailey tank has not been adapted

And is provisionally sold to my good self (didnt mean to butt in like).

Thank you Paul! Payment on way as per PM aswell mate :thumb:

phatnova2005
28-06-06, 05:32 PM
How much u want for the shell?

pingu
28-06-06, 05:43 PM
can you do ?40 for the single wiper including delivery ?

Lockie
29-06-06, 11:13 PM
Hey Paul, are the pipes still for sale fella??

draper
30-06-06, 10:35 AM
got any pics of the steering wheel mate ? how much you looking for it ??

paulcardy
30-06-06, 10:49 AM
Steering wheel, snap off and boss have all gone

Lockie: I have not forgotten about you, pipes are off, however I am away at the moment, so will be taking pics for you etc as soon as I return to Portsmouth

Lockie
30-06-06, 04:46 PM
ok cheers mate

Mike
30-06-06, 05:02 PM
can you do ?40 for the single wiper including delivery ?

@rse, beat me to it! il have to make one now! lol

paulcardy
01-07-06, 01:35 AM
Had your chance - shoulda sent payment with that for the header tank lol

dannyb
04-07-06, 08:42 AM
PM sent paul

Stoo
04-07-06, 10:14 AM
Hiya paul!! Cheers for the cage!! Its spanking!!

Anyway, should have read this thread properly first lol!! Im interested in your chargecooler, LET/Nova pipes and the radiator!

Any of these still available??

If so let me know!

trossnova
05-07-06, 11:59 AM
have you still got the coilovers mate if so email me at chris.aldous@gmail.com

paulcardy
05-07-06, 04:10 PM
Cage and rear strut brace now sold

Header tank sold

Payment taken for chargecooler so unless cheque bounces is also sold

Danny B: PM replied to

Trossnova: coilovers still on car, no pics etc been taken yet, you are in a queue but will let everyone interested in coilovers know / send pics out when they are off

Novastyle: Well done on the practical choice of car at the weekend lol glad you like the cage, chargecooler almost certainly gone, pipes and rad / fan combo are still available, I am waiting to get pics up of pipes and get the rad out (hopefully this weekend) however you would also be in a queue for these, but again will let everyone know as and when

Stoo
05-07-06, 04:18 PM
My choice of mobile was fantastic, shame the cage wouldnt fit, but what do you expect from a 2 door coupe!!!

Cheers anyway matey!!!

Mike
05-07-06, 04:28 PM
My choice of mobile was fantastic, shame the cage wouldnt fit, but what do you expect from a 2 door coupe!!!

Ace lol lol

Stoo
05-07-06, 04:29 PM
The boots massive when the rear seats are folded down but when the roofline drops so much u cant fit feck all big in it!!!

paulcardy
17-07-06, 12:42 PM
For all of those interested:

Coilovers and camber kit now off car and ready to go, I have taken pics on my digital camera however my computer is now spannered and will not let me get them up. My mate and I have both taken pics are our mobiles if these are suitable for people. Photos show coilovers and camber kit. Please can people also let me know if they are after coilovers and camber kit or just coilovers.
If you are interested text me letting me know who you are on 07739 775747 and i will text pics back.

Also: pipes, rad / fan are all off- same situation. Text me if you are interested.

Digi dash also now out and available

2l 16V brakes now all off and ready to go

Front 2l 16v / turbo 1 piece uprated drive shafts also off, mint condition, covered less than 5000 miles, already have cv boots etc attached so ready to go.

Uprated hubs to suit drive shafts also now off, full hub assembly up for grabs - no need to get new hubs re-pressed etc - will be sold in casing

Lockie
17-07-06, 05:51 PM
how much for rad, fan and pipes then paul?? posted??