PDA

View Full Version : milton keynes

jammyjoe
25-05-06, 12:17 AM
hi everyone,
just wondering if there are any nova owners out there who live in milton keynes or near??? it would be good to hear from anyone

cheers joe

Stuart
25-05-06, 08:59 AM
Jim does, but he dosent really use NL anymore.

Breeny
25-05-06, 05:05 PM
I have just bought a house in MK.. but won't be a Nova owner for much longer... lol

"Mitchell" on here also lives in Mk.

Festerfly
25-05-06, 05:28 PM
i livein bedford and drive a 1.0 runaround hich is about to have an XE transplant! :D

richardsneddon
25-05-06, 05:32 PM
me timmy and a couple of others has Been to milton keynes cruise for the last 3/4 weeks in nova's

terrible___1
25-05-06, 08:20 PM
im from luton go mk every so oftern

jammyjoe
25-05-06, 10:18 PM
i livein bedford and drive a 1.0 runaround hich is about to have an XE transplant! :D
do you go to bebford cruise alot

jammyjoe
25-05-06, 10:22 PM
me timmy and a couple of others has Been to milton keynes cruise for the last 3/4 weeks in nova's
hi there mate when you went to mk cruise did you and your mates go in one silver and one i think orange novas.
i go there every week and bedford sometime so let me kno if your up there again.
cheers joe

Festerfly
26-05-06, 09:33 AM
do you go to bebford cruise alot

i try not too! lol

do you mean the one down at the retail park?? if so, avoiding that place at themoment.. i kinda like only having three point on my license at present :p

jammyjoe
26-05-06, 06:34 PM
i try not too! lol

do you mean the one down at the retail park?? if so, avoiding that place at themoment.. i kinda like only having three point on my license at present :p
why you avoiding that place?????
are the police quite harsh up there??

Timmy
26-05-06, 06:56 PM
we are going down on sunday will be in a lazor blue nova and a blenished red one also a MK3 astra GSI, i think we will be parking by some other astra'a.

Festerfly
26-05-06, 08:19 PM
have been recently..

mate got done for the spacing of his personalised plate n his 730i, and my brother was done just two weeks ago for having a fulll tinT on his vectra Gsi
They have been using those "seize car" orders for repeat offendersalso...

jammyjoe
27-05-06, 11:06 AM
have been recently..

mate got done for the spacing of his personalised plate n his 730i, and my brother was done just two weeks ago for having a fulll tinT on his vectra Gsi
thats harsh have the police nothimg better to do!!!!!!!!
i aint gonna be going there soon then!!

jammyjoe
27-05-06, 11:06 AM
have been recently..

thats harsh have the police nothimg better to do!!!!!!!!
i aint gonna be going there soon then!!

jammyjoe
27-05-06, 11:08 AM
we are going down on sunday will be in a lazor blue nova and a blenished red one also a MK3 astra GSI, i think we will be parking by some other astra'a.
i will prob see you there then, i will be in my white nova sri slghtly rusted with white gsi bumpers.
hope to soon you there.
joe