PDA

View Full Version : Surveillance work

Philsutton
22-05-06, 06:51 PM
Right then to cut along story short some nobber has done me on ebay, i bought some phase 2 chips and he has now been taken off ebay. But i reckon he is back on again using this account http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=m44turbo

Money has gone but no chips. I have got an address and a name, but its far to far away at this moment in time to go an find anything out about this pikie. Its only a matter of time before he upsets the wrong person, needless to say i take nicely to people taking the piss in this way.

Dave Graham
8 Lanyard Drive,
Gosport,
Hampshire,
PO13 9UY

If anyone would like to find out any more about this person or who infact actually lives at this address. The address does exist but there is no phone number for it, which i find a bit dodgy.

If this turns out to the tosser then i wouldnt be able to do anything about it for another month due to uni exams.

Enjoy an aim all abuse his way.

SRlew
22-05-06, 09:05 PM
oh was ment to be heading down that way tonight but lack of funds means its not yet, i could of taken the heavies down with me!

Jack
23-05-06, 05:24 PM
Phil, how did you pay for it?

Philsutton
24-05-06, 05:25 PM
paid for by cheque

chimp007_uk
24-05-06, 05:34 PM
hi, i've had this happen to me before. i ran his name through bt enqueries, not alot came back, just this:

D Graham
TEL: 01329 237074
2 Ashtead Clo, Fareham PO16 9TP

Lt.Cdr Duncan Graham DSM, RN RETD
TEL: 01329 234253
88 Rowner Rd, Gosport PO13 9RG

not sure if their the same guy or not, some people can be right pikey c***s

SRlew
24-05-06, 07:20 PM
yer my brother baught a rad for his, and it still hasnt turned up! after 3 or prob more weeks. so hes gunna get onto him! theres always some c***s out there!

tappingt
24-05-06, 07:35 PM
well i live in fareham and know all the novas around the area never heard of him but will have words with people to see if anyone knows him. i go past rowner rd every day isnt a v.nice area but will have a look in for you. As for the address in fareham i'll find it for you and knock say iam you or something will keep you posted! i have posted if anyone knows him on my local site.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/CETC/index.php?showtopic=7136

dannyb
24-05-06, 08:23 PM
Has this problem happened to any one else on any other forum?