PDA

View Full Version : end of ownership?

sickrabbit
21-05-06, 08:15 PM
It had to come at one point...the nova and myself may part company. A relative of mine has a 1.8i cavalier up for grabs ,and its a minter. Thing is I love my ole bus , ( bodys showing signs of age even more nowaday ) and its daft but I,ll be sad to see it go.....

Supose I could mod the cav , slowly but sureley...firstly with the fox alloys swapped off the nova .....then a sound system , then , then , ...

any donations of wonga greatly recieved.:cry:

Jack
21-05-06, 09:06 PM
Bear in mind the 1.8 cavalier is a bimbling beast - my Nova 1.2 could outpace and outhandle my ex's Cesaro...

General Baxter
21-05-06, 09:21 PM
woo do it lol

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/baxters83/my%20cavalier/carphotos119.jpg

sickrabbit
23-05-06, 05:55 PM
I drove the cav last night...it flies...I,ve till friday to make up my mind .....doh!
Tis a hard one..

sickrabbit
23-05-06, 10:29 PM
just a quickie ....will my fox alloys fit straight over from the nova to the cavvie?...:tard:
cheers

Jack
23-05-06, 11:28 PM
Yep.

Nath
23-05-06, 11:43 PM
or buy baxters 17's :)

novalovingned
24-05-06, 06:36 PM
go for it mate i made the leap and got my self a clio valver,still have the nova off co**** can u not keep the nova and get the cavvy like

ned

sickrabbit
25-05-06, 10:52 PM
Not really ...budget tight , it seems so silly to get attached to a machine , but there you go...removed all the stereo bits tonite , and replaced it all with older stuff and a cd player ...I,m now debating to either remove fox evos and putting the original steelies back on to try to keep it as original as possible - although its been dropped a measly 30mm - that wont be changed back....
The k&n filters gotta go as will the magnatex exhaust , and the clear rears...all ebay praps...trying to save a bob or two here...
For the last three years I,ve sweated , shivered and gotten soaked tons of times playin around with the Nova ( first car ) spent a bomb on it and now its sad to remove it all , but there is good reason......I just hope the person who buys it looks after it aswell as I,ve done , hopefully a first time driver like me , as these little motors are an excellent first car to learn the laws of the road and driving . I wont be tarting the cavvie up ...cept for lexus rears and hopefully a nice set of new alloys come crimble time. The Novas old sound system will most certainly be put in place .....certainly will miss the old bus .......and I,ll watch this site with a rememberance and fondness.
I wonder what next after the cavvie??

Jack
26-05-06, 03:21 PM
I wont be tarting the cavvie up ...cept for lexus rears
:wtf: