PDA

View Full Version : Ralliart Mitsubishi Evolution GSR VI, 24,000 miles!

karl Rowntree
21-05-06, 02:26 PM
Well the time has come to admit to myself i have to sell the evo For those of you that dont know me and why i am selling the car, its because i have decided to move to Germany and cant afford to take the Evo with me.

I purchased the car on the 21.08.2004 from a private seller in Grimsby, having looked for 6 months and travelled many miles to find the right car for me. Its amazing what some people definition of mint is!

The car has had 2 previous owners before me, the first being a collector who covered less than 1000 miles in the car the second acquiring the car in 2001 and using it as his weekend car. Since i purchased the car with 16635 miles on the clock i have done 7000 miles in it most of which have been on weekends. The evo has been purely for enjoyment and has never spent a night outside or in a carpark.

The car is a UK spec number 17 and is a 1999 T plate.

It has been serviced every 2500 miles and NO expense spared. I have spent 1000's on it making sure it is allways in A1 condition, anyone that knows me will tell you how i look after my cars.. I have spent ?30 000 on a nova so this is testament to how i have looked after my evo

Service work i have had done in addition to general oil changes etc are as follows.

Cam-belt and belt tentioners where done at approx 18000
Steering rack drumstick's where done at the same time as there was slight play in them

Brake discs and pads were changed all round at approx 20000

Front wheel bearing replaced again as slight play in passenger side

Gearbox rebuild 700 miles ago due to common bearing failure (incorrect shimming of bearings when manufactured) I had bearings replaced, clutch and all transmission was checked all came back with a clean bill of health otherwise i would of replaced parts needed.

The car is going in to have the recall for the rear suspension arms in 2 weeks..

The car is standard apart from the exhaust system which is a full scorpion system. It has a Magnex Decat, and HKS racing suction air filter and alloy pipe work. No other engine mods.. The only other none standard parts i have fitted are clear side repeaters, ralliart alloy power steering fluid tank and ralliart alloy battery holder. The car allso has red ralliart mudflaps.

I still have all the original parts for the car i.e exhaust filter etc, i am willing to put the car back to standard and lower the price on the car if you would wish. I dont wish to strip bits off it though as i think the mods complement the car compared to factory standard.

The car is in as new mint condition with NO dents on the bodywork, only a few minor stone chips on the front bumper. I have not had the bumper sprayed to hide these i wanted the car to remain genuine. The only thing i have had done to the bodywork is having the paint work flatted and polished as i was not happy with the factory standard orange peel! I have photos to document the work carried out... I have never driven the car without a seat cover and the interior does not have a single mark on it.

The car comes with full service history, tracker, and a cat 1 alarm. I am open to any inspection you would want, and i can show you the report i had done on the car before i purchased it. It has allways been run on Optimax fuel.

THE only thing I know that needs doing on the car is the alloys refurbing as the paint has flaked off which comes as standard on evo wheels! Other than that i can honestly say you will not find better evo GSR

Price ?13 500

I am in no rush to sell so please respect me and done offer me silly money, i do not get what i want for it i wont sell it simple as that. I will keep it and enjoy it rather than give it away Like i say THE only reason for selling it is because i want to move to Germany and the evo will finance this move, if it doesnt sell i wont go.

So there you have it, thanks reading and sorry if i have gone on a bit... I have probably missed something out as it is. If you want the best then this is for you...