PDA

View Full Version : dont know were

doherty
20-05-06, 09:44 PM
alrite lads i dont know were to post this but im another northern irish nova lover an i thought id say hi:thumb:

an i no ive been regestered since feb but hey im a busy/lazy man lol

Iain
20-05-06, 09:52 PM
G'day. Nova-owner as well as Nova-lover?

doherty
20-05-06, 09:55 PM
yes ive a project underway an all jus waitin on it to be sprayed..should finaly be happenin now in the next 3/100 weeks lol

i had an oul 1.5 straight diesel gsi kitted nova too but swapped it for a merc an ive still no licence :(:( lol

johnny27
20-05-06, 09:55 PM
welcome. Good to see another northern/irish man on here. I'm from Co.Armagh

doherty
20-05-06, 09:56 PM
welcome. Good to see another northern/irish man on here. I'm from Co.Armagh

you wouldnt happen to be johnny 27 off jim55???

faker
21-05-06, 12:54 AM
hello doc, nice to hear from another doherty from ni.

johnny27
21-05-06, 11:11 AM
you wouldnt happen to be johnny 27 off jim55???

no don't know what you mean

doherty
22-05-06, 01:58 PM
no don't know what you mean

ahh never mind i thought u were someone else:thumb:

alright faker...aye theres plenty of dohertys in ni but not alot love novas as much as me:D who are you?? do i know u?? you seem to no me well when u put big doc at the top of yer postlol :D :thumb:

faker
22-05-06, 11:55 PM
ahh never mind i thought u were someone else:thumb:

alright faker...aye theres plenty of dohertys in ni but not alot love novas as much as me:D who are you?? do i know u?? you seem to no me well when u put big doc at the top of yer postlol :D :thumb: we are all known as big doc! from co down, rite next to kirkistown race circuit. where are you from chum? i have four novas so up yours (lol).lol anyway what are you doing to yours at the moment?

doherty
23-05-06, 06:59 PM
we are all known as big doc! from co down, rite next to kirkistown race circuit. where are you from chum? i have four novas so up yours (lol).lol anyway what are you doing to yours at the moment?

FOUR!!:eek: :cry: :cry:

im jus buildin a gsi rep but ive plans to drop in a cav 1600 in an get it set on TB's cam etc ive her stripped out completley* bar dash at the mo but when i get the chance ill change it for a black GSi 1(dash that is).. aye your not far wrong nearly every doherty i no is called big doc lol lol...

wat about yours any pics of the four novas??:thumb:

shy witness
23-05-06, 10:23 PM
lovely...........wot sorta nova's have u faker????

i'm from only up the road.in ards

doherty
13-08-06, 07:19 PM
bit more progress..towed the shell out to my mates garage..an as soon as he has his booth finished he's gonna make a stat on my car...thank fluck...

so within the next 1/2 weeks this should be sittin in a nice new shiny coat of satin red...cant wait!!!!

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3019/photo0121sk1.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3645/photo0122ag7.jpg

Dergnova
13-08-06, 11:15 PM
****sake,your here,im leaving LOL,

Na another NI member here,Was on the site browsing but never regged til now,got 2 novas,one under heavy restoration for GSi rep,and other i hope to be a track car....il get some pics up sometime so you can laugh at it:( lol,ah well she'l be minty when done!

doherty
14-08-06, 02:36 AM
ive been here before ye Mr Mig Welder...:p :p lol

gone get all the pics up sir...show off your seive(sp) chassislol lol lol lol