PDA

View Full Version : nova imrcher injection system (rare!)

iann16uk
19-05-06, 04:03 PM
hey i bought this rare peice of kit of ebay few weeks ago and i have never had time to fit it, and unfortunatly i wrote my lil 1.3sr nova of :( . i am selling the kit. the kit itself is in very good condion and is believed to boost a stnd 1.3sr nova up to bout 100bhp+ this a extremly rare piece of kit so if anyone is interested pm me? thanks ian
p.s the kit includes:
Irmscher Inlet Manifold
Throttle body
Fuel rail
Injectors
ECU (bosch)
Air mass meter (Bosch) and intake pipe
Wiring loom and relay
Aux air valve
Fuel pressure regulator
Alternator tension bracket

Also comes with a copy of the official Irmscher fitting instructions with right hand drive amendments.

Will fit any Vauxhall 1.2 and 1.3 ohc engine

Can be fitted to fit to a 1.4 engine but a 1.3 head would need to be fitted first (stright swap added bonus of increased compression ratio as well)

novashed
19-05-06, 04:55 PM
pm sent

DKDAN
24-05-06, 06:54 AM
hey i bought this rare peice of kit of ebay few weeks ago and i have never had time to fit it, and unfortunatly i wrote my lil 1.3sr nova of :( . i am selling the kit. the kit itself is in very good condion and is believed to boost a stnd 1.3sr nova up to bout 100bhp+ this a extremly rare piece of kit so if anyone is interested pm me? thanks ian
p.s the kit includes:
Irmscher Inlet Manifold
Throttle body
Fuel rail
Injectors
ECU (bosch)
Air mass meter (Bosch) and intake pipe
Wiring loom and relay
Aux air valve
Fuel pressure regulator
Alternator tension bracket

Also comes with a copy of the official Irmscher fitting instructions with right hand drive amendments.

Will fit any Vauxhall 1.2 and 1.3 ohc engine

Can be fitted to fit to a 1.4 engine but a 1.3 head would need to be fitted first (stright swap added bonus of increased compression ratio as well)
HOW MUCH CAN E MAIL PICS KEITH.DANIELS8@BTINTERNET.COM

novacabrio
24-05-06, 08:21 AM
Price would be a help???

iann16uk
24-05-06, 09:44 AM
hi, ?270 never been fitted since i bought it and thats how much i paid thanks ian

Novasport
25-05-06, 08:11 PM
I have one of these aswell but mine has the alloy airbox which usually goes walkies

novacabrio
25-05-06, 10:05 PM
I have 2 air boxes!! need a spare?

iann16uk
26-05-06, 11:19 AM
I have one of these aswell but mine has the alloy airbox which usually goes walkies

hi, just wondered what the system is like fitted?

Novasport
26-05-06, 06:49 PM
Fits perfectly on my bench in the garage, looks pretty but doesn't do much!
I have a Sport so I'm not fitting it as I have the carbs.
Will have a look for some pics for you
I had everything to build a Sprint C, the Irmscher wide arch kit, rear spoiler, Irmscher wheels, exhaust, cam & injection sytem but I have sold it all now apart from the injection & cam(The cam is NOT for sale)

Novasport
26-05-06, 06:51 PM
http://www.projectspider.5u.com/images/engine_resize.jpg

novacabrio
26-05-06, 07:21 PM
oi thats my picture lmfao

iann16uk
26-05-06, 07:29 PM
looks fat! like the rocker iv just put my up for sale on ebay,how come you neva put the sprint together would had omething which was very rare there

novacabrio
26-05-06, 11:51 PM
I did, it was a spider i built

iann16uk
26-05-06, 11:58 PM
was that the one what got robbed?

novacabrio
27-05-06, 08:32 AM
yes

Novasport
27-05-06, 10:21 AM
looks fat! like the rocker iv just put my up for sale on ebay,how come you neva put the sprint together would had omething which was very rare there

Was always worried about pranging the bodykit(The will be used for track days etc) as I would not be able to get a replacement, plus I did not want to cut up my new bodyshell to fit it! Would have looked mint tho