PDA

View Full Version : Glacier white parts etc RELIST

valverguy
17-05-06, 05:24 PM
Relisting due to somebody not collecting the car and not being in touch.

Its got smooth boot welded an in good nik ... has holes for gsi spolier....has solanoid also

lovely 1.4 sri engine and box (was very nippy)

lots of panels in white some good some rusty as hell

no interior bar to front seats

almost new lowerd spings -40mm

lecci window setup and central locking

want ?100 ono to take this away from my house as it looks a rite mess! or will sell the boot for ?50 ono and other bits cheap.. even if you just want the boot and spings its worth 100 then scraP THE REST.

cockney16v
17-05-06, 06:33 PM
how much for the springs including postage to stoke on trent(st7 1hd)

djshaggeh
17-05-06, 06:46 PM
where abouts are ya?

valverguy
17-05-06, 08:00 PM
Im in manchester!

To be honest i dont really want to break it as it costs me more than its worth in my time to take it apart. If its not sold as a whole by friday then i will strip it of the springs and boot and anything else worthb a few quid then the rest will be scraped!

valverguy
17-05-06, 08:00 PM
springs though on friday will cost you ?45 posted! There like new!

db_1.2
17-05-06, 08:26 PM
hi mate, if i could arrange pick up, how much would you want for the boot lid, what coler is it? also do you have 2 white front wings? Also interested in leccy windows:thumb:

maniacdaz
17-05-06, 10:06 PM
valver please reply to my pms over the last week! still no brakes on me motor!

valverguy
17-05-06, 10:45 PM
hi mate, if i could arrange pick up, how much would you want for the boot lid, what coler is it? also do you have 2 white front wings? Also interested in leccy windows:thumb:

I have all of that mate... for the bootlid which is in white i want ?50... and i do have a set of wings which are rust and dent free and in pretty good nick and obviously have the window setup which is motors switches and the loom.

?50 for boot (excellent condition)
?30 pair of wings (good condition)
?20 The leccy window setup (everything you need and thats mint condition)

Or if you come and take all the above away id let you have it for ?85 the lot

valverguy
17-05-06, 10:46 PM
maniac daz there on there way mate! thought i PMd you they should be with you soon... royal mail jobbie!

Riggy
18-05-06, 01:52 PM
what condition are the doors in fella ,

if there sound ill prob take the car as im in manchester aswell

pm me you number and ill nip down and have a look ]

cheers carl

valverguy
18-05-06, 01:56 PM
The doors are ****ed mate! one is rotted and the other one which was mint got bent back the other night by some pikie *******s! :(