PDA

View Full Version : photo shop

nova~norm
16-05-06, 09:30 PM
could sum1 post a pic of a silver audi s3 with light tintted windows standard wheels then a pic with a set of rs4's 18/19inc cheers

Jules
16-05-06, 10:36 PM
Sure and would you like someone to wipe your **** aswell?

How about you find the pics to be used then ask someone to do it? Rather than expect people to do all the work for you?

nova~norm
16-05-06, 10:40 PM
i had the pic but didnt kno how to up load em mate or would have no need to b so f u c k i n cheeky

Jack
16-05-06, 10:40 PM
:google:

nova~norm
16-05-06, 10:41 PM
read above (thats where i found them)

Welsh Dan
16-05-06, 11:19 PM
Frankly, jules was right. I'm usually more than happy to do some photoshop work for any novaloaders who ask nicely and provide source images.

You however seem to take those of us that do do it, for granted. :tard:

db_1.2
16-05-06, 11:26 PM
Lol posts like this make me giggle! someone says something wrong and all your premium members and admins get all up tight about it, love it, keep it up! lmao:D

nova~norm
17-05-06, 05:36 PM
lol

Jules
17-05-06, 06:46 PM
i had the pic but didnt kno how to up load em mate or would have no need to b so f u c k i n cheeky

Wow you're my hero - you can bypass the swear filter :thumb:

Here's a tip for you, have a look in Razorjacks sig, there you'll find a link which explains how to upload pictures, if you can read that and manage to do it then you're on the road to success.
To make it even easier for you I'll explain that Razorjack has replied in this very thread so you should have no problem finding them.

Failing that, go back to Google (where you so easily found the pics) and put the links to those pics in here, so someone can save them and do the chop for you.

It's not "f u c k i n" rocket science.
:roll:

Jack
18-05-06, 05:08 PM
Failing that, go back to Google (where you so easily found the pics) and put the links to those pics in here, so someone can save them and do the chop for you.
lol quite... my :google: wasn't aimed at Jules btw - if you easily found some pics on there, post a few links as to what kinda pictures you want shopped. You'll get a much more positive response...

Jules
18-05-06, 10:44 PM
RJ I know it wasn't aimed at me m8!
Gone quiet all of a sudden, I guess the shear mountain of work involved has scared him away....

Jack
18-05-06, 10:53 PM
I know ;)

Its quiet because we're all in the chat :p