PDA

View Full Version : pop, pop, pop,

Anonymous
04-01-01, 06:58 PM
alright peeps,

u know wen u are driving fairly quick, i want it to pop as i brake like a pop pop pop pop pop it sounds mint any1 got any idea of how to do it, do i get any power gains, loss of petrol

cheers

chris

Anonymous
04-01-01, 07:06 PM
Easy mate, just majorly mess up your fueling so ur chucking too much petrol in and it will pop, bang and god knows what else. If u got a turbo and your name aint just erm.. a name then get anti lag. Cain your car around loads and it will eventually blow up, sound smart before it does though. Glad I could help! ;o)

Anonymous
04-01-01, 07:48 PM
My GTE pops when i cane up to about 5000 rpm in 2nd then take my foot off, trouble is I don't really like doin it though (except through bridges lol) i have got a piper evo 3. dunno if that helps 80)

Anonymous
05-01-01, 11:26 AM
Chuck it on a rolling road and get it tuned to the bollox! that will make it pop, pop ,pop!

Anonymous
05-01-01, 09:13 PM
my mates 1.2 pops when engine breaking, sounds funny. dunno how hes done it tho, hasnt done any harm to his car - its been like it for about a year! :)

Anonymous
05-01-01, 10:30 PM
Yep mate its easy u have to buy thing called a cherry bomber it fits in the middle section of ur exhaust system dont get the cherry bomb back box there shite make sure its the center section 1 i think u can pick um up from demon tweeks or CLS.

Anonymous
06-01-01, 07:12 PM
bigger carb will do the trick twin40`s will fire flames after hard driving

Anonymous
06-01-01, 08:57 PM
no all u have to do is have a richer mixture! (more fuel) my does it my mate says sometimes he sees a flame! be warned u need a full system! i only got a bb4 backbox my center section is now fucked and it rattles!!

Anonymous
08-01-01, 11:02 PM
how do. my 1991 1.4 sr does it really load and it gets some looks i can tell you. its to do with the exhaust and fuel richness. mine is on lrp so it is really rich. i also have a sportex backbox. it sounds best when you knock it down a gear and just let the clutch out. dont accelerate or it wont do it.

Anonymous
19-01-01, 07:13 PM
my 1.3sr has piper cam,twin 40s and has been rollin roaded,stainless exhaust,with just a back box.it does it every time i get above 3000rpm and let of the gas.braking slightly will also make the mixture a bit richer, and u can nearly all ways expect a nice big fat flame, well mine does!!its good for gettin the looks, and i scared the shit of some impreza driva down some country lane at night wheb he was well up my arse. he soon backed off!!!!!!!!