PDA

View Full Version : Parts Wanted!!!!

Lucky Luke!
14-05-06, 06:32 PM
i am looking for a few bits and bobs for my nova, i need the following panels in glacier white and rust/dent free!

bonnet
passenger door
passenger wing

also need a front bumper for a gsi

i also need two need headlights and indicator lenses and a new interior! looking for summat out of a gsi/gte or sr/sri. message me with offers.

Other thing being i'm doing my car berfore my driving ban ends so i cant go far to pick up however will be willing to pay for people to come to me.

Ash-of-Barry
15-05-06, 12:17 PM
Ello, ive jus found out bout this site. i feel gutted now i had a full nova SRI interior. and i sold it for 40quid. but i'll look around for u and ley u know.

valverguy
15-05-06, 02:56 PM
were you based i think i can do you the wing will have no rust or dents. And the bonnet but im going to have to check what sorta nik its in!

Lucky Luke!
15-05-06, 05:18 PM
Cheers for the response guys! i live in lowestoft which is on the east coast nearest place to me is Norwich. If the bonnet is in good nick i will ave them as the previous owner of mine put fake bonnet pins on :mad: , are they both in glacier white? oh and forgot to mention that my car is the mk2 shape. Thanks!

Lucky Luke!
25-05-06, 05:02 PM
Just bumping this up, still need the parts!

Lixen
26-05-06, 11:13 PM
Hi mate, I have indicator lenses, headlights, full interior and bumper, let me know if you still need them, stuart 07980098873 thanks

Tiss555
30-05-06, 11:31 AM
I've got a glacier white bonnet for sale mate with astra gsi vents in it's in good nick but would prefer collection only and I'm from near middlesbrough.

Chris