PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know RJM25R

Jonlem
12-05-06, 08:12 PM
I'm looking to get in contact with the RJM25R, I paid for a strut brace 2 weeks ago, I know the cheque has cleared and he told me he would post it last friday, and nothing has turned up.

I've had no reply to my PM's from him,

There could be a bloody good reason why he hasn't been in contact but tbh I would just like to know whats going on as if its going to be late then that is fine, I just want to know that I've not been ripped off.

Anyhelp would be appreciated

Regards

James

krobinson
12-05-06, 08:20 PM
He's sound, been on here for years, you shouldnt have any trouble tbh. Its probably just delayed for a reason.

Keith

SRlew
12-05-06, 08:33 PM
yer, and i doubt youd get ripped off by any long term member. as people will now him/her etc. only people id stay clear of i think is guests.

Riggy
12-05-06, 09:02 PM
yeah rick is local to me , he is a top bloke and wont rip you off fella :thumb:

RJM25R
13-05-06, 08:30 AM
Sorry mate-My fault completely.....

Tha strut brace is at work, wrapped to go BUT I have had some things to sort out RE a big purchase/insurance problems and just forgot all about it..... I haven't had any PM's though TBH???? I will DEFINITELY post it on monday morning. I'm off work Monday/Tuesday, it'll be sent recorded/sign for to your works as agreed.....

Jonlem
13-05-06, 08:23 PM
Thats fine mate, No idea why you didn'y get my PM's but my computer has been playing up too.

Thanks for letting me know :)