PDA

View Full Version : -115mm!

Anonymous
02-10-00, 08:20 PM
I was just flicking through an old copy of fast car and i found a feature nova which had apparantly been lowered 115mm at the back and 85mm at the front!

I reckon hes gotta be bullshittin...!

Anonymous
02-10-00, 09:17 PM
Haa, My mate has a Fiat Punto with the full Albartha (what ever the spelling is) Kit and he had full -60mm with full spax on it, but he then decided to chop them springs (2 coils) its fuckin well low. So this guy with the 115mm drop nova has probably chopped his springs.

Anonymous
03-10-00, 08:24 AM
-115mm you can do. What you can't do is drive the car because theres sod all suspension travel left.

Anonymous
03-10-00, 07:06 PM
boys listen to this.
my "mad as fuck mate" lowerd his car by heating and compressing the springs. he done the back to much and when he jacked his car up to change the wheel the springs fell out!

SO HE LEFT EM OUT FOR EVER!!!!

ohh yes it was mega low (the front was pretty low anyway but the car was on its arse.

the ride was fucking terible (as u can imagine)
but it handdled like it was on fucking rails.

it used to give a me a head ache after about 5 mins but my nutter mate left it like that till he crashed it, his girlfriends tits to such a hammering but he didnt care.

i can rember going to the sunderland cruise with him and i was talking to this lad when he arivved and everybodys jaws dropped coz it was sooo low.

he never got around to taking the fronts out completly!!!

even with the nova sr 3 spokes on 165 tyres he still had to "modify" the arches with a hammer, this ov course totally fucked the car. one day he tried to put the springs back in but when he jacked the car up the axle wouldnt dropp down caz the shockers seized up solid so he left em out!

ha ha ha his name is spacka dave and hes a fucking nutter/star

keeep up the "good" work dave