PDA

View Full Version : Which bodykit?

supernova1992
11-05-06, 07:09 PM
i dont want an over-the-top bodykit like the kingdom or the ''concept'' kit thats been floating about on eBay recently. but i dont want to go for standard GSi bumpers either. what can i go for thats affordable, strong, AND fits without any problems?? help me out here :P

Jack
11-05-06, 07:18 PM
GTE? :p

Evo :D

What about the Dietrich bumper? The one that makes the Nova look like a Skoda... can't find any pictures of it at the moment though

supernova1992
11-05-06, 07:40 PM
Dietrich? never even HEARD of it, let alone seen it :P and if iv never heard of it, whats the likeliness of me getting my hands on one? and im not a big fan of old skoda's.. lol

General Baxter
11-05-06, 07:59 PM
AND fits without any problems??

not a chance lol

supernova1992
11-05-06, 08:43 PM
when i say ''without any problems'' i mean ''without having to spend too long modifying it to fit!'' i know that even the best of kits need a lil modification :p i know certain kits can be a bitch to fit - never line up right, always have bits sticking out, dont come with brackets etc... i dont mind doin a lil minor bodywork to make it fit - its when you have to spend several days doing one bumper that i dont want! :)

General Baxter
11-05-06, 08:44 PM
best ones iv ever had were the novadoes bumpers just slight trimming to bend round