PDA

View Full Version : Wanted list!

supernova1992
11-05-06, 05:08 PM
Bodykit: Im lookin for a bodykit thats a bit different - im sick of goin into bodyshops and only seeing magnum bodykits for sale. Id even settle for an Abyss or Novadose kit as long as it wasnt magnum.. must have front and rear bumpers, side skirts and hopefully a spoiler. preferably new and unsprayed

Induction Kit: Iv only seen a few induction kits that are intended for a '92 Nova 1.2 spi, but im havin trouble pickin one up cheap - i dont want a universal kit, as they are never as good. has to be new and unused.

Suspension: as long as its mint, i dont have a problem with going second hand here. im not picky with the suspension, as long as it lowers the car by around 50mm and offers a much stiffer ride.

Mk2 Front Grill: new and ready to spray

Bonnet Scoop: Monteray or Impreza.

erm.. thats about it at the moment. if anyone can help me out on any of the above, that wud be great! cheers..

peester
11-05-06, 06:54 PM
Hi mate, I have a brand new GM never used, never fitted mk2 nova grille, with slats still in packaging; box and bubble wrap. ?30. Can post, let me know if ur keen, ill find out ?? postage if i can. Busy this weekend but free again early next week.

supernova1992
11-05-06, 07:34 PM
nice :) ill see what else turns up over the weekend.. ill let ya know early next week if i cant find anything better.. cheers!

Tazzy
12-05-06, 11:24 AM
alrite, i can help with induction kit, suspension and bonnet scoop if you like!

induction
if its a 1.2 spi, you wont find many induction kits as they are for the mpi, what i have is the corsa air box all ready made up with pipes and new gasket, all you do it fit that onto the spi system and buy a air cone with you can get for about a fiver/tenner, i only want ?10 for it as that is what ive paid in putting it together

suspension
i have front and rear 60mm springs for sale, ?40, the fronts are currently on shocks

bonnet vents
i have a set of mk2 astra gte bonnet vents if your interested at all, only want a tenner for them too!

draper
12-05-06, 04:04 PM
hiya mate, i have G-Max springs and shocks for sale, lowers around the 40-50mm mark and offers a stiffer ride, there only 18 months old old and done approx 3000 miles. the car they were on was off the road for the 10 months, im only M1 J26 if you want to pick up, or ill find out postage costs ??