PDA

View Full Version : NOva sri breaking

valverguy
08-05-06, 03:49 PM
There is no interior apart from the front seats available but i dont think there in great nick.. they are blue and grey ?10 for both with there subframes..

Smoothed boot (welded and painted professionaly and with solanoid) MINT condition ?40
Two sets of mk2 front wings in white both sets could do witha rub down and repaint though one set is better than the other.. good set ?15 the pair not as good set ?8 the pair

Engine 1.4 sri withe gearbox ecu and anything else that you need from the engine bay (unsure of general condition or mileage but i have started it and it runs also has a K&N ?30 (would need to be removed from car as i dont have the means to do it!)

Electric windows (switch and motors in working order and loom) ?10 (still on car)

Central locking ?10(still on car)

SRI skirts (no clips) ?10

Front x2 and back bumper x1 condition is okay ?10 pounds each (grey)

16v calipers only unsure of condition ?5

Bonnet okay condition may need rub down paint or whatever ?15

Beesting arial unknown make ?5

Passenger door in okay condition with glass ?15 Without central locking or elctric motors and mechanzim (can be left on for extra ?5)

headlights rear lights etc in good nick ?10 each

Wingmirrors in okay condition ?10

Clear side repeaters good nick ?5

Sunroof ???? unsure if this can be removed??? if it can i want ?10 for it and it does NOT leak!

All panels are in white

Anything else you can think of that i may have OFFERS please

Would prefer colection for the bigger items may post smaller things

I am based in manchester...

Breaking due to bad rust

valverguy
08-05-06, 05:20 PM
Updated need rid of it all cheap cheap cheap

valverguy
08-05-06, 06:37 PM
Bttt

19-NoZ-19
08-05-06, 07:31 PM
how much would postage be on the electric window setup mate?

valverguy
08-05-06, 07:51 PM
the whole lot as in switches loom mechanisim etc ??

?10 for the bits and probably 10 posted mate but not sure on weather its for sale now as somebody is making an offer on the whole car i will keep you posted

valverguy
09-05-06, 01:47 PM
all provisionaly sold!

SRI crazy
20-05-06, 12:55 PM
hey mate do u still have the front seat wat condition r they in how much wuld it cost to post them 2 northern ireland

daz-1300sr
20-05-06, 01:40 PM
how much for the wings and postage the ?8 1's why they cheaper?

Riggy
20-05-06, 01:48 PM
drivers door mate ? whats the condition , im local so would come and look maybee take full car pm me

carl