PDA

View Full Version : Leaks!!

Wilson
07-05-06, 04:42 PM
I have a mk2 novavan and since it started raining yesterday im geting a major water leak throgh from behind the dash. its making a puddle on ether side of the centre console but i cant work out wear its coming from. i had a good look at it today and sealed the windscreen and had the majority off the dash out but still couldnt find it. any ideas of wear its coming from would be appreaciated. :thumb:

Welsh Dan
07-05-06, 07:51 PM
I can't remember the name, but the grille bit by the windscreen wipers, drains off on the drivers side if i remember correctly, check it isnt blocked.

Lee
07-05-06, 08:24 PM
It drains off both sides, and its a good call! Also, take the battery out and check a hole hasnt appeared under the tray.

It could be coming from where the blower joins the matrix as well?

Welsh Dan
07-05-06, 08:30 PM
I probably need to check our passenger side then :).

dannyb
08-05-06, 12:42 AM
I have, what i think is intentionally made by Vauxhall, a hole in the battery tray area with a cable running through it. When it rained, water was puddling on my footwell. This perhaps should have had a grommet on it but I don't know. Check for this sort of thing perhaps and carry a big tube of Mastik!!

bump
08-05-06, 11:55 AM
I have, what i think is intentionally made by Vauxhall, a hole in the battery tray area with a cable running through it. When it rained, water was puddling on my footwell. This perhaps should have had a grommet on it but I don't know. Check for this sort of thing perhaps and carry a big tube of Mastik!!

Yep that's supposed to have a grommet in it!

Wilson
08-05-06, 01:20 PM
cheers for the help guys