PDA

View Full Version : modified parts in white

mdibb
07-05-06, 04:15 PM
wanting de-locked doors,spoiler,flush boot, all in vauxhall white.
also wanting clear back lights and tinted windows

thanks a lot

valverguy
07-05-06, 04:26 PM
listen mate i have a nova here which has a smooth boot (welded and professionaly painted) and has a boot solanoid and switch... has lowered suspension almost new -40mm has electric windows and central locking all of 1 key. i want to get rid of the car for 120 notes also comes with 4 white front wings 2 of each side 2 good nick other 2 slight surface rust. Has a 1.4sri engine in good condition .. reason im getting rid is due to the rust bug and would deffo need towing away as the front valance is basicly none existent and the boot floor has 2 holes. ideal for spairs car is white (obviously)

mdibb
07-05-06, 04:29 PM
ok mate where do you live and will the parts on the car need respraying ?
Thanks a lot

valverguy
07-05-06, 04:34 PM
i live in manchester (outskirts) i need the whole car going to be honest as its doing my head in. The boot will NOT needa respray as its mint and i know for a fact there worth 50+ if there in this condition never mind with almost new springs and all the rest of it. The wings may need a rub down and paint.... forgot to mention the engine has a K&N also... the car does not have an exhaust on it at the minute but you can hear the engine running and to be honest it sounds really sweet! spose you could have the boot and the springs and just sell whats left or scrap it... its up to you