PDA

View Full Version : White nova near york??

Spudly
06-05-06, 07:31 PM
Just got back in from newcastle where ive been to rescue my old black nova luxe (SR lookylike lol) i sold her about 6-8months ago and regretted it ever since and after finding out she was badly damaged after bein broken into (bent door, 2 screwdrivered door locks, snapped shear bolt on column mounting and of course destroyed ignition cowelling)
Coming back with my mate driving cos i aint covered on other cars a white nova maybe an SR on a J-plate with vrf as last 3 letters on reg, came up behind me overtook slowly and sped off looked like it had white cavvy GSi wheels on it mint rear arches and was generally very tidy, well my mate and his lass, who followed me down and back in his lasses clio 172 decided it was playtime and was very upset to see that when she backed off at 135mph the shiny white nov was still on their bumper pushin em along lol, very nice work if anyine knows who it was jus wonderin what lump was under it cos it wasnt very loud but sure went well hehe!!!

Adam
07-05-06, 12:21 AM
Sounds like Ste's old white SRi.
Think that had vrf in the reg.

Not sure if hes sold it tho.

Spudly
07-05-06, 03:16 AM
Well whoever it was it was very tidy really caught my eye, jus a shame the nov i was in looked like it was freshly stolen from the local canal dont think she been bathed in over 6months and complete with massive dents in the drivers door from havin the door bent out goddamn thievin pikey twoccin scumbags!!!!
But nonetheless she will be nice and shiny again soon, but bk to topic my mate gonna be well pissed off if it was an SRi cos it was pushin his lasses 2.0ltr 16v clio 172 along at 135mph nice work methinks lol!!!