PDA

View Full Version : Hello all just bought my First Nova!

snaphappy
04-05-06, 08:52 PM
25yr old this year wanted a fun car for navigational rallys, so I went and bought myself a 1.4sr Red with roll cage just to be on the safe side, went to pick it up not expecting yo much for the price (under?400) turns out to be the cleanest Nova I have seen in my shelterd life, untill I logged on to this forum that is. So anyway no rust to be seen even battery box, rear arches and front wings were totally clean!! Could not beleve this at first so spent an entire afternoon looking for rust and found none:). I'm one happy lass, only thing wrong was the timing was out - fixed. and suspention a bit soft so I asked around and was offerd a Koni Adjustable Lowering Kit new and boxed just wondered how good this make is and how much I should expect to pay for the full set?

Riggy
04-05-06, 08:56 PM
top stuff , any pics

snaphappy
04-05-06, 08:59 PM
No pics of my nova yet but intend to get some up when its been polished.

JSeymour
04-05-06, 09:42 PM
whats navigational rallys?

snaphappy
04-05-06, 09:50 PM
Ok this is the basic idea u get a BIG map a bunch if instructions and a clue to start with which links to one of the instructions, and it takes u to a cheque point where you get another clue and so on. Most are 40 - 50 miles on minor roads at night bit like orientering in a car but a lot more fun!

JSeymour
04-05-06, 10:10 PM
sounds good, sr's a good choice! and welcome to nl.

snaphappy
04-05-06, 10:16 PM
Thanx

Jack
05-05-06, 12:26 AM
Koni are pretty good. If its the RSK kit, they retail for around ?350 new...