PDA

View Full Version : Cars for sale (moan again)

General Baxter
03-05-06, 10:41 PM
all i seem to do is moan lol

people are trying to sell cars, and all i can see is people just posting crap like 'nice car'

if your not intrested in the car, dont want it, can not afford it, dont even post up even tho it 'looks' nice,

just gloging up the thread and upping your post score,

example : http://www.novaload.net/forum/search.php?searchid=17083 you need a good spanking lol

Jack
03-05-06, 10:50 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forum/search.php?searchid=17083 you need a good spanking lol
If you're gonna moan, at least get your links working right!

Unless the Admin Conspiracy has got to the search feature as well now! :tard:

[edit]Actually, thinking of moans.... what happened to Jim?! Not seen him on here for ages. lol

General Baxter
03-05-06, 10:52 PM
If you're gonna moan, at least get your links working right!
Unless the Admin Conspiracy has got to the search feature as well now! :tard:

works for me :thumb:

letmelive
03-05-06, 11:11 PM
Don't hurt to let people know they have a nice car, id appriciate it :)

Stuart
04-05-06, 08:00 AM
^ yes but not when they are trying to sell it.... you have a F/S thread and you see a few replies and think !ohh goodie some intrest in buying X stuff" then its just a couple of people saying "ohh thats nice".. its frustrating.

maybe we should go back to the good ole days of not being alowed to reply in novatrader lol

srs1
04-05-06, 08:58 AM
^ yes but not when they are trying to sell it.... you have a F/S thread and you see a few replies and think !ohh goodie some intrest in buying X stuff" then its just a couple of people saying "ohh thats nice".. its frustrating.

maybe we should go back to the good ole days of not being alowed to reply in novatrader lol

think you are right stu.

it was by far the best system ever. if people wanted to buy the item, they would simply have to pm the person. but i think the person who posted the for sale item should be allowed to edit there post again, ie sold

Timmy
04-05-06, 04:27 PM
Where is jim these days LOL

Stuart
04-05-06, 05:28 PM
"you" lot drove him away lol

Philsutton
05-05-06, 04:31 PM
haha