PDA

View Full Version : Smooth/ flush/ small door handles

Nick J
29-04-06, 04:29 PM
Hi all, after recently selling my nova, I have these for sale, basically they were on the car when I bought it, I believe martin hill had them made up, They are made from the existing door handles ( they use the same fitting as any nova,)which have had the plastic part removed then the remainder of the handle flushed and smoothed, they look great as they are a lot smaller than the existing items and they fit flush with the door giving an excellent look, at the mo they are painted white but could be easily repainted it wouldnt cost much, If you see my for sale thread by keith robinson (2.1 16v nova for sale) or there is one in the general chat forum under (pics of this car please) and look at the pics of when the car was pink you may be able to see how they look on the car, price is ?20 plus postage which wont be much, Payment can be made by paypal, please pm if you require any more details, thanks :thumb:

ada-v
29-04-06, 05:34 PM
sorry dood, but any chance of some decent pics of them?
cant quite make them out properly on the other pics to see how they differ from standard.
cheers

Nick J
29-04-06, 06:29 PM
Sorry pal my digi cam died the other day so no chance of any pics yet, I assure you however they are totally diff from normal handles, In a good way tho they are v subtle, If you have a good search for pics of Martin hills nova etc you may be able to get a pic with the right view in order for u to make them out, thanks

dan23
29-04-06, 07:06 PM
were in yorkshire are you? can u send pics to cam phone?

Nick J
29-04-06, 07:22 PM
Im in york pal so 25 mins from you , pics do nots show how different they are, but you are welcome to come and have a look, thanks