PDA

View Full Version : music to drive to...

sickrabbit
29-04-06, 12:30 PM
Its been a while since I,ve read any threads on peoples choice of current tunes to drive to....

I can certainly recommend Plump djs " eargasm"....( or anything else this duo have put out ):thumb:

next please ?

Welsh Dan
29-04-06, 12:38 PM
Nightwish - Once
Rammstein - Mutter
Rammstein - Reise Reise
Alice Cooper - Hey Stoopid
ACDC - The Razors Edge
The Offspring - Splinter

You've probably guessed by now that I'm not a big fan of synthetic music :D.

Jack
29-04-06, 12:44 PM
Depends what mood I'm in. But at the moment I've stil got the music that James B put up, and some mixes Rob sent.

sickrabbit
29-04-06, 12:45 PM
blimey mate...I was into the metal scene a few years back....I,ve seen all this lot ( early 80s) never thought they,d get mainstream big - try these ones
Metallica -ride the lightning ( still their best )
Slayer - hell awaits , riegn in blood 9 the most violent concert i,ve ever been to got seriously crazy in the mosh pit - even the stewards were in there going ape -brilliant !)
exodus -bonded by blood.
motorhead- no sleep till hammersmith....

those were the days.

Welsh Dan
29-04-06, 12:57 PM
Will do :thumb:

benji
29-04-06, 08:22 PM
any rock/punk/indie anthem is nice to drive to, anything with a bit of pace and you can sing to. sun's out, windows down, flying past old dears on a sunday afternoon screaming out the words. i miss my nova now :(

mr brightside - the killers, girl from mars - Ash, Dammit - blink 182 are the first that spring to mind.

Geth
29-04-06, 08:35 PM
Try Metallica - Fight Fire with fire. Old Skool Hard core metal with fast ripping solos. Awsome! :thumb:

I remember driving to it when I was given Leon Cupra as a company car for a few weeks. I don't think the speedo dropped below 120mph during the entire song :D

dhdev (Oli)
29-04-06, 09:12 PM
The only music i need is the sound of throttle bodies at 8000rpm anything else (the above ROCK included) just sounds like lullabies in comparison!!

Welsh Dan
29-04-06, 09:19 PM
The only music i need is the sound of throttle bodies at 8000rpm anything else (the above ROCK included) just sounds like lullabies in comparison!!

What about the above metal? :p :)

benji
29-04-06, 09:36 PM

try it with your ipod on and turned up to full!!

Stuart
29-04-06, 09:40 PM
What about the above metal? :p :)

rock/metal its all the same :p lol

old skool cheesey hiphop is great for messing about. but for proper b road bashing you cant beat Gatecrasher Black album...:thumb:

Ben_1981
29-04-06, 09:50 PM
for proper b road bashing you cant beat Gatecrasher Black album...:thumb:[/quote]

Yeah good album. Come to think of it, hard house and trance tends to make the right foot a lot heavier lol

sickrabbit
30-04-06, 11:28 AM
you aint kiddin.....Astral projections dancing galaxy tends to leaden ones right foot quite nicely.

General Baxter
30-04-06, 12:02 PM
the sound of T40's and a straight though exhaust ;)

Lee
30-04-06, 01:25 PM
Have to agree with Oli, a set of TB's at full chat through the bulkhead when you have no firewall or dash!

Eargasm's!

Ben_1981
30-04-06, 07:55 PM
Disc 1 of the very best of uplifting house euphoria is a favourite at the moment

General Baxter
30-04-06, 08:39 PM
lol the sound of perspex slider window rattle lol