PDA

View Full Version : Name & Shame The Time Wasters?!

Ben_1981
27-04-06, 09:51 PM
Just wondering how many people out there are as FU**ED OFF as me with TW*TS responding to your for sale ad's, telling you that they are serious about buying what your selling. Finally comes down to buying it they stop responding to pm's and e-mails. Rather than just a polite sorry no longer interested just stay FU**ING SILENT & IGNORE YOU !!!!!

SHOULD WE NAME AND SHAME THEM?

Lee
27-04-06, 09:55 PM
Yes lol

Stuart
27-04-06, 09:56 PM
its kind of always happened.... you just have to grin and bear it

Ben_1981
27-04-06, 10:01 PM
its kind of always happened.... you just have to grin and bear it

Why should we tho? You wouldn't put up with a tyre kicker comming to view your pride and joy if you were selling her, so why put up with the MINDLESS TOSS POTS who think it's ok to mess people around. If we had a name and shame, sellers would have the option to ignore them and not loose out on numerous sales.

Sorry Stu im not shouting at you just venting my spleen lol

Jack
27-04-06, 10:02 PM
I'm sensing a small amount of stress here lol

Crazy Ry Ry
27-04-06, 10:04 PM
Vented spleen .... do we need some towels bringing in ?

Ben_1981
27-04-06, 10:05 PM
How could you tell? lol

Crazy Ry Ry
27-04-06, 10:08 PM
Towels In Here Now !!!!! Spleen Juice Messing Up My New Carpet !!!
SHAME AWAY SIR LOL

Ben_1981
27-04-06, 10:17 PM
LOL Would love to, but my fear of becoming vastly unpopular or leaving my self open for criticism outweighs everything else. So just venting my spleen at the moment, must be my time of the month oh and sorry about the new carpet.

Jack
27-04-06, 10:29 PM
Aw nuts, this thread was looking so promising too lol

Crazy Ry Ry
27-04-06, 10:39 PM
Just make something up then razor ? could get interesting lol

Will F
28-04-06, 08:41 AM
Think NL is bad?

Try using Corsasport! Its a fecking nightmare.

I have all but given up selling nova parts on the forums. Just use ebay now.

-tucny-
28-04-06, 08:55 AM
ebay isnt much better! im fed up with non-payers who have trouble scraping a couple of ? together for a pair of mirrors. and when you report them, there excuses make you even more frustrated as they are all lies!

iv got a celler full of parts i dont need, just cant be bothered with peasants trying to blag me. some knob offered me the asking price for a gsi spoiler and wanted free delivery which would have cost me my profit!

Wilson
28-04-06, 10:26 AM
it works both ways. i have people offer me parts when i put ads up in the wanted section i get back to them almost strait away and i never hear from them again! this is equally annoying as people saying they want to buy and never hearing from them again!

-tucny-
28-04-06, 02:53 PM
i know what you mean. i put an ad on here for some stuff, a lad replied and said he had everything, he sent me his number. i called and text him to arrange a time to go collect some stuff and he didnt answer the phone or reply to my texts. makes me wonder if he had the stuff in the first place or if was just lying to try and make himself look good.

Philsutton
28-04-06, 04:03 PM
more evidence that backs up my reasoning behind hating the general population, the majority of people are complete tossers only a few decent people about these days.

Welsh Dan
28-04-06, 04:32 PM
more evidence that backs up my reasoning behind hating the general population, the majority of people are complete tossers only a few decent people about these days.

Notion signed.

Jack
28-04-06, 05:07 PM
Exactly that.

PHIL FOR PM!

Welsh Dan
29-04-06, 10:28 AM
I've got a seller ignoring me at the moment. Gave me his paypal addy, I sent payment, its unclaimed after nearly a week. :(

Ben_1981
29-04-06, 11:57 AM
I've got a seller ignoring me at the moment. Gave me his paypal addy, I sent payment, its unclaimed after nearly a week. :(

Then name him so that others can avoid him like the plague that's what this thread is for not just sellers but buyers also.

Welsh Dan
29-04-06, 12:21 PM
I was planning on giving him a few days then doing it, I pm'ed him today so I need to give him time to respond.

Wilson
29-04-06, 06:36 PM
Same with me. im waiting for a few people to get back to me after a bout a week but they mite not have acess to the internet so il leave it a little longer!

Ben_1981
04-05-06, 10:46 PM
Bttt

hendrix
04-05-06, 10:59 PM
ah its always been a problem and always will be, its very rare that people fully commit, a few good eggs in a vast ocean of bad uns.
does p1ss you off tho

Tim
05-05-06, 07:48 AM
HHHMMM this is very annoying isnt it. just happened to me as well.

so where we going to name these people then?

tim

Jack
05-05-06, 04:17 PM
I was planning on giving him a few days then doing it, I pm'ed him today so I need to give him time to respond.

lol

Welsh Dan
06-05-06, 10:51 AM
He posted them. Theyre at my "local" sorting office atm.

draper
15-05-06, 06:27 AM
sellers can be just as bad !! a guy on here promised to save me some stuff a few days untill i got paid (not to much to ask, is it) PM'd him yesterday to say had money waiting ready to paypal

got a reply, sold them to my cuson !!