PDA

View Full Version : Little C***S

BigStan
25-04-06, 03:15 PM
As some of you may know i have a standard GTE, (apart from wheels which are from a luxe model) and i was very much hoping to go to PVS this year for the first time with my standard beauty ! ;)
All until last week when i got up to go to work walked to where my car was parked and found that some little C*****G F*****S had ripped my side skirts off and made a hooooge dent in the drivers door, :eek: my dreams were shattered ! :cry:
To make it worse my friend said he saw my car with the missing skirts and thought i was doing some mods and that was at 10.30pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been to the Police - nothing as of yet even though the street has cctv all down it.
Asked around - nobody heard anything !

I was heartbroken to say the least, luckily the dent will be sorted out and at the moment there is no crease in the door. So hopefully i can get it back to its former glory before the show.

Sorry for rambling on i just needed someone to talk to who i knew would feel the same way about it ! :thumb:

draper
25-04-06, 03:31 PM
unlucky mate, can remember when my car got done over last year, i even got a letter from the police wanting me to comment on the level of service i was given !!!

letmelive
25-04-06, 03:45 PM
No one will do that to my nova as last time someone nicked an amp my my fiancees brother they ended up getting a visit from a big bloke lol

SRlew
25-04-06, 04:11 PM
mate thats well gutting!

hope you get it looking good again!

lew

Welsh Dan
25-04-06, 04:15 PM
:( sorry to hear. On a lighter note the rest of the car is still there :) .

BigStan
25-04-06, 04:32 PM
Yeah i suppose so, that is certainly an up side and now they have gone i can clean up all the crap that was behind the skirts !

knukkles
25-04-06, 05:02 PM
good job it did not have smoothed in side skirts ..if it did your taking big money to sort it all back out again it wauld be good if you found out who did it