PDA

View Full Version : Colorwox????

shady_brady
10-05-02, 10:31 PM
Just wondered if anyone on here has used Colorwox bodyshop or know of anyone who has. Could u give me an idea of the kind of work they do and if it's any good. Cheers

ade
10-05-02, 10:55 PM
if u mean that colour wax stuff by turtle wax I used it and it years ago was v messy. True it got rid of a few stratches but is stains everything and I found after a while it fades (my nova is red - the stuff went pink!) beeatch to get off bumpers, door handles, window surrounds etc... avoid and use good quality wax like super resin polish. If paintwork is oxidised, t-cut it then super resin polish.
If you dont mean that then dunno :D

Ade

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy!

big_steve_x
10-05-02, 11:23 PM
noo, ade, he means a bodyshop called colourworx or sumthin, i've heard of it, it looks pretty good, but i don't know anythin about them.

shady_brady
11-05-02, 01:14 AM
Ye I mean the bodyshop the one that PVD recommends. :D

ade
11-05-02, 11:14 AM
Do'h :p

Will
11-05-02, 09:46 PM
at my uni theres a fiesta (i kno its a ford b4 u start!) it has been in colorworks bodyshop, tailgate flushed, full respray, skirts etc, looks good to me :) hope that helps, dunno bout cost but im guessing not cheap, let us kno how u get on if u get sutff done with them

Matt Finary
12-05-02, 10:19 AM
is it colorwox or colorworx? if it's colorworx they built Sona R5 GT Turbo in redline.

Work they did to it -

Trim arches for 18's ?180
fit carisma parts ?450
fit and smooth front end ?300
Flush tailgate ?200
Bad girl bonnet ?150
Fit and blend mirrors ?85
Mod and mesh re/arches ?40
Fit Exhaust ?90
Respray and colourchange ?1300

IF IT'S STANDARD, CHANGE IT!

ade
12-05-02, 06:59 PM
thats the kind of place I'd like to work...

dave.gsi
13-05-02, 01:58 PM
that or a sex shop!

http://www.srownersclub.co.uk