PDA

View Full Version : Finding a Colour....

TommySR
24-04-06, 07:51 PM
Hey all,

My nova is being treated to a respray in the next few weeks and im after the name of a certian colour and thought that you lads could help??

Does anyone know the specific colour of the orange/red Mk2 Astra Turbo being used to promote the PV show on the posters? Think ive seen something similar on the new Renault Megane Sport but not sure..

Or any other opinions on a colour would be very useful, colour must be close or go with Flame Red due to my bucket seats/interior being red and my engine bay, inside of boot etc. not being sprayed..

Also cant decide on whether to have my 16" Softstars sprayed black or left silver??

Many Thanks Tom

Jack
24-04-06, 11:04 PM
Or any other opinions on a colour would be very useful, colour must be close or go with Flame Red due to my bucket seats/interior being red and my engine bay, inside of boot etc. not being sprayed..
Mexico Red :D

TommySR
24-04-06, 11:41 PM
i had a feeling you would say that, think your obsessed with it! lol

BIGS
25-04-06, 08:33 PM
Why not go for someting diffrent that looks great. The orange in the new st focus. What a colour.

Ash
25-04-06, 10:39 PM
look at jap street bikes, they normally have bright/lairy colours (i guess thats wot ur after)

joanne69
29-04-06, 01:11 PM
Just do it pink mate

TommySR
29-04-06, 04:51 PM
lol, yeah orange would of been an option but my mate had one bright orange and got to do something different. Think ive decided on Volkswagon Mars Red which is i beleive what is used on the Audi S3/A3's