PDA

View Full Version : bucket seat question

knukkles
23-04-06, 07:57 PM
hi ive got some cobra clubman bucket seats and they are the solid ones that cant be tilted to let people in the back so was wondering if you can get subframes that are tilteble so i can get people in the back still thannnxx:thumb:
also any pics of the sub frames wauld be great aswell

cheshiresport
23-04-06, 07:58 PM
Im sure demon tweaks do tiltable subframes, i have seen them somewhere b4

Stuart
23-04-06, 08:03 PM
imho if your going to have buckets up front then bin the back seats and sod the more than one passenger ride lol

knukkles
23-04-06, 08:36 PM
nah not very practicle to have just two seats as i have freinds its ok ive found some they are 45quid from demon tweeks nice one

cheshiresport
23-04-06, 09:32 PM
Ive stripped my back seats out in favour of the bucket seats, make your friends use their own cars thats what i say lol

Timmy
23-04-06, 10:58 PM
how do you find the clubmans? what you think of the tilting subframes anygood ?, thinking of getting some cos i took out my SR front as it was buggerd, and need a replacement as the standed one in the at the mow are poo

knukkles
23-04-06, 11:05 PM
the clubmans are confy and look better in real life than in the mags very good seats minne are blue and black the tilting subframes look okey and im gonna order some in the near future

Timmy
23-04-06, 11:08 PM
they hold you well when driving hard? and do you know best place to pick them up form mailorder or shop?

knukkles
24-04-06, 12:41 PM
trust me they do hold you in proppa godd ifi was you i wauld pick them up from the shop so you can see them in the flesh they are nice seats and defo worth the money im glad i got them now that i found out you can get tilteble subframes for em

Lee
24-04-06, 12:47 PM
be warned, some tiltable subframes tend to sit higher than non-tiltable ones, and in novas that tends to mean the top of the seat collides with the roof and renders the tilt function useless lol

DI4BLO
24-04-06, 01:01 PM
Exactly what i was going to say you wont be able to get anyone in the back as they will tilt all of a couple of inches, and sliding them forward makes it worse. best off selling them and get some tilt ones or as said bin the rears.

dannyb
24-04-06, 03:11 PM
Unlike the rest of the way the world works, friends only slow you down (when in a Nova!) Bin the rears! You might even be able to get cheaper insurance if you are insured for yourself and one passenger.

Philsutton
24-04-06, 06:14 PM
its about time you started to become unpopular or tell your car ferret mates to start driving

Lee
24-04-06, 06:27 PM
I find dropping the odd air biscuit after closing the air vents and shutting the windows normally does the trick!