PDA

View Full Version : hi newbie here

scrag
23-04-06, 10:49 AM
hi im new to the forum from what ive seen up to now i relly like it
ive got a nova 1.4sr
at mi im doin all body work to it my self so hopefully it will look nice when its finished

what it looked like when i bought it

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/top.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/rear2.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/front2.jpg

what it looks like at momemt

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/100_1703.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/100_1707.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/100_1728.jpg

and ive done a photoshop of what it will look like when its done

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/scragmann/2662big.jpg

so what u all think

Iain
23-04-06, 11:07 AM
That's gonna look pretty cool. :thumb: What have you used to make the skirts and rear bumper?

scrag
23-04-06, 11:13 AM
That's gonna look pretty cool. :thumb: What have you used to make the skirts and rear bumper?

warning ur gunna laff

side skirts r gutters from bnq he he he molded onto gsi skirts

rear bumper is a vectra bumper choped up and molded onto nova bumper

( duz any 1 no how to put signitures on cuz i aint a clue ( the pik that goes at bottom of evry post u put ) cheerz )

Jack
23-04-06, 11:13 AM
I always wanted to do a bonnet/grille combo like that on my hatch

scrag
23-04-06, 11:16 AM
I always wanted to do a bonnet/grille combo like that on my hatch

didnt no what it wo gunna look like but i fort fuk it only 1 way to find out lol

acnova
23-04-06, 11:16 AM
Lookin good man :thumb: Wen you get it finished post some pics so we can see the end result. Nice one!

scrag
23-04-06, 11:19 AM
thanx acnova will do when its done hope it will look nice when its done

i wo gunna do it in a fancy color but i like whits looks cleen well thats if ya can keep it cleen lol

Jack
23-04-06, 11:22 AM
thanx acnova will do when its done hope it will look nice when its done

i wo gunna do it in a fancy color but i like whits looks cleen well thats if ya can keep it cleen lol
But which white to choose (http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62322) lol

Can't beat a good red IMO... something like 539/71 perhaps ;)

Stuart
23-04-06, 11:25 AM
less of the text typing or your stay will be shorter than you had hoped ;)
sigs for premium members only, see teh FAQ at the top of the general page. And pics arent enabled even then to keep the forum tidy and not like croooooooze sites lol.

welcome. intresting use of parts there.

scrag
23-04-06, 11:35 AM
less of the text typing or your stay will be shorter than you had hoped

what u onna bout i didnt understand that bit was u talkin to me or sum1 else

Stuart
23-04-06, 11:42 AM
stop typing like a 12year old girl and you wont be banned... quite simple really.

novamadman
23-04-06, 12:00 PM
stop typing like a 12year old girl and you wont be banned... quite simple really.

lol short and to the point

Iain
23-04-06, 12:03 PM
side skirts r gutters from bnq he he he molded onto gsi skirts

rear bumper is a vectra bumper choped up and molded onto nova bumper

lol Yeah very interesting use of parts. Seems to have come out alright though, I like the "chunky GSi" style skirts.

scrag
23-04-06, 12:04 PM
less of the text typing or your stay will be shorter than you had hoped ;)
sigs for premium members only, see teh FAQ at the top of the general page. And pics arent enabled even then to keep the forum tidy and not like croooooooze sites lol.

welcome. intresting use of parts there.

whats rong wi cruise sites like i own mi own and its fukin doin well thank u
fuk me came on here to get to no peeple wi novas but end up gettin told off tut tut :roll: :roll: :roll:

thank most of u for commenting on my nova :D

JSeymour
23-04-06, 12:04 PM
think you should make the sideskirts abit smaller or what there like in the bottom picture.
the grill/bonnet together looks smart.

scrag
23-04-06, 12:07 PM

fuk u nob cheeze im frum tarn and i talk how i talk dont give a fuk what u say

thanx most of u for sayin good comments but think im goin now dunt want **** like this on a forum bye bye

Stuart
23-04-06, 12:09 PM
awww stupid baby cant type and is getting cranky. I dont care how you talk anywhere else. dont drag us lot down with your moronic "english" skillllzzzz init.

novamadman
23-04-06, 12:09 PM

thanx most of u for sayin good comments but think im goin now dunt want **** like this on a forum bye bye

please do i think its for the best :roll:

Jack
23-04-06, 12:11 PM
whats rong wi cruise sites like i own mi own and its fukin doin well thank u
fuk me came on here to get to no peeple wi novas but end up gettin told off tut tut :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cruise sites tend to have a bad reputation for being full of chavs - not saying yours is like that, but thats just the stereotype. Stuart's just trying to keep the forum fairly clean of that image, Novas have a bad enough chav reputation as it is :lol:

Oh, and it takes about three times as long for us *cough* older people to read it when you typ lyk dis al da tym init lmfao

General Baxter
23-04-06, 12:22 PM
dats well wikid init! :gay:lol

:mf: :english:
:mf: :english:

Geth
23-04-06, 12:28 PM

What a ****ing ****er lol

Welsh Dan
23-04-06, 01:17 PM

http://www.xen0phobiak.f2s.com/banhammer.jpg

:D

J4MES
23-04-06, 01:51 PM
well that was a nice welcome for the lad!!!! lollol lol

Lee
23-04-06, 02:55 PM
PMSL @ this thread!

i is not c ing wot teh prob is wiv is typin innit?

General Baxter
23-04-06, 03:09 PM
i is not c ing wot teh prob is wiv is typin innit?

:tard: what?

Lee
23-04-06, 03:15 PM
I have just removed this piece of english masterclass from another site which shall remain nameless...

the new plan woz to blaze up a few fatty boom battys then ave a maccies....
so into town we went for a few laps and a few fatty boom battys...

What a 'fatty boom batty' is i dread to think, but i hope he enjoyed them, whatever they were??

Welsh Dan
23-04-06, 03:18 PM
lol

Ash C
23-04-06, 05:56 PM

met lass from barnsley who text like that (frum tarn: from town) but i couldn't remeber what she looked like:tard: . then she text me telling me she had 4 kids and i think she could fight better than me:eek: ! so i gave that a wide berth. i blame the alcohol. sheesh.

kiddo
23-04-06, 06:42 PM
haha that was a great introduction. i saw the thread on the new posts board and thought he must be a really nice guy just by the fact that he had 3 pages of replies! ah well im sure he's best off sticking to his cruise forums lol

Mike.
23-04-06, 08:02 PM
I have just removed this piece of english masterclass from another site which shall remain nameless...

What a 'fatty boom batty' is i dread to think, but i hope he enjoyed them, whatever they were??

lmao lol

General Baxter
23-04-06, 08:07 PM
haha that was a great introduction. i saw the thread on the new posts board and thought he must be a really nice guy just by the fact that he had 3 pages of replies! ah well im sure he's best off sticking to his cruise forums lol

should see it when i female says hello lol

Mike.
23-04-06, 08:10 PM
should see it when i female says hello lol

thats when the number of pages gets ridiculous lol

kiddo
23-04-06, 08:57 PM
lol ill have to wait and see if anymore females join :)

kink
23-04-06, 11:01 PM
god you ppl r so rude! have you guys actually read through this conversation? you are jus coming off as big headed tw@ts! that is no way to impress a lass i am tellin you now! no wonder ther is hardly any females on here

novamadman
23-04-06, 11:06 PM
god you ppl r so rude! have you guys actually read through this conversation? you are jus coming off as big headed tw@ts! that is no way to impress a lass i am tellin you now! no wonder ther is hardly any females on here

:cry:

Geth
23-04-06, 11:19 PM
To be honest, I don't think any of us are here to impress a lass anyway. We are just here to talk cars and have a laugh.

I'm sure we have all read this thread and the fact is that scrag was asked nicely to follow the board rules and not use text talk. He ignored the request and got all aggresive about it.

Jack
23-04-06, 11:21 PM
Are YOU Denny? Get on cam pls I wish to dance LOL

Stuart
24-04-06, 08:08 AM
lol "kink" got the wrong end of the stick. and quite possibly DIDNT read the thread as claimed....
meh

kink
24-04-06, 05:45 PM
i did read the thread and they way you put it wasn't very nice at all, and what about people who have reading or writing difficulties and they find it easier to write in text becose i have a few friends like that. its discrimination not everyone is really clever you know

Welsh Dan
24-04-06, 05:49 PM
There are plenty of browser plugins that help you write coherent english if thats the problem. Forum rules (http://www.novaload.net/forum/announcement.php?f=9) are forum rules ;).

kiddo
24-04-06, 05:50 PM
i did read the thread and they way you put it wasn't very nice at all, and what about people who have reading or writing difficulties and they find it easier to write in text becose i have a few friends like that. its discrimination not everyone is really clever you know

That would be fair enough, but he could have tried to tell people on here that, rather than using the term "im frum tarn" etc :) it was like him being from town was an excuse :p

kink
24-04-06, 05:52 PM
its still discrimination. people shudn't be treated any differently n shouldn't be made to feel different

Jack
24-04-06, 06:16 PM
its still discrimination. people shudn't be treated any differently n shouldn't be made to feel different
Exactly - So he should be treated just like the rest of us would if we all started writing like social retards. Discrimination can go both ways you know.

scrag
24-04-06, 07:16 PM
hi sorry for all the stuff i sead i deserved it allot but i just dont like been piked on in a way

i dont expect you all to want me to come back onto the site but up to you all i am realy into novas and would lern allot from you all so do i deserve a second chance

( btw i have problems spelling so dont teck piss ) one of resons y i whent of on one

sorry

scrag

Geth
24-04-06, 08:22 PM
OK. It did all get a bit out of hand yesterday didn't it, and I do feel bad about it now. So I'm sorry about my part in this as well.

I would also like to add that considering that bizare mix of "parts" you used on your car it's looking pretty good. That bonnet/grille thing looks sweet as :thumb:

Anybody else reckon we forget about this thread and let Scrag start over? if he wants to.

J4MES
24-04-06, 08:45 PM
Anybody else reckon we forget about this thread and let Scrag start over? if he wants to.

I reckon thats fair enough....;)

Stuart
24-04-06, 08:47 PM
i honestly belive those who claim that text typing is due to dyslexia is a total sham... i know loads of dyslexic people and they put more effort into their work than i do and make less mistakes!!!

scrag... nice to see youve come back.. play by the forum rules and all will be rosy;)

kiddo
24-04-06, 09:46 PM
welcome back scrag, sorry for things said on my part :)

Wilson
25-04-06, 06:52 PM
Im dyslexic lol

Ste L
25-04-06, 09:56 PM
hi sorry for all the stuff i sead i deserved it allot but i just dont like been piked on in a way

i dont expect you all to want me to come back onto the site but up to you all i am really into novas and would learn alot from you all so do i deserve a second chance

( btw i have problems spelling, so dont take The piss ) one of resons why i went of on one

sorry

scrag

thank you :thumb: