PDA

View Full Version : really smart centre console build

ade
19-04-02, 10:52 AM
I was trawling through some sites the other day and came across a really smart centre console build. It was an add on that covered the fag lighter area (MK 2 car I think) and filled the void between the gearstick and dash. It housed wot looked like a rev counter and was covered in wot appeared to be grey felt along with the rest of the gear stick area. It looked really smart. The same car had a small compartment box, again in grey felt, between the front seats for the rear passengers to use.
However I can't find the site it was on.
Does anyone know the car or have pics or know the site.I thought it was on Novaload but have looked and cant see it. I currently use my fag lighter for in car mobile kit and this build with a bit of conversion would house me mobile and the kit perfectly. It might have been a home build rather than an after market add on.
Anyone help?

Ade

oh now, that is interesting!

Freak
19-04-02, 02:23 PM
Home build. Or adapted from another car maybe.
Without seenig pics impossible to tell.
Im doing this for my digi dash warning gauges.

ade
19-04-02, 04:26 PM
tried searching me cache but no joy - I'll keep hunting n post if I find it again.

Ade

penfold
19-04-02, 04:38 PM
not sure if its the same car but its on this site!! go 2 shows/cruises. then go 2 the Milton Keynes
PNG region 8 meet & Milton Keynes Cruise... n its the last 2 fotos!! :)

ade
19-04-02, 05:26 PM
thats the one! cheers penfold.

Ade

RobIsGrt18
27-04-02, 02:21 PM
those console bits had TV'S in um, very smart design, tis breeny's m8's, was at mk indeed !

Breeny
27-04-02, 04:34 PM
its even more radical now, i'll see if ican get pics.

ade
27-04-02, 06:27 PM
cool - was it a home build or pre-made?

Breeny
28-04-02, 03:07 PM
he made it all himself. His whole car has been done all himself :)

ade
28-04-02, 04:16 PM
got any pics of it - theres only a couple on the cruises page?

Ade

Breeny
28-04-02, 05:53 PM
yeh ive got a few, i'll post them up a bit later. Got a video of his guages too (not the usual vauxhall digi dash stuff lol)