PDA

View Full Version : mk1 clio 1.8 rsi ?650 o.n.o

projectsri
18-04-06, 07:02 PM
i know this is the nova forum but i need to sell my french run around in order to finish my nova sri and get it on the road!!

renault clio 1.8 8v rsi in white,car is very tidy all round,92k on the clock with service stamps up to 80k.1994 L-reg.well looked after-i have had a new clutch fitted,new starter,new battery,new air filter,oil filter,castrol gtx oil,new plugs,leads,dizzy cap and rotor arm.engine is very sweet,very quiet(the tappets are often noisy on these!).very quick car.totally standard and original except gear knob.it has 6 months tax and mot til may.factory stereo still fitted with steering controls and a 6 disc changer has been added.disc brakes all round,electric windows and sunroof,central locking,power steering.dont have any pics as yet but will as soon as i can get a camera from work.two minor things on the car i havent mentioned-it requires a sunroof motor(old one removed by the previous owner)its never bothered me so havent sorted it.little surface rust on drivers rear arch hardly noticable and is only small.?650 o.n.o im in milton keynes if interested leave a message with your email and ill get back to you! cheers!