PDA

View Full Version : Breaking modded 1.4Sr nova..open to offers..

novatrix
17-04-06, 09:17 PM
Hey there everyone, to my own dismay i have had to strip my nova 1.4sr, everything is up for grabs(apart from the shell itself which is the main reason for breakin her!!) Everything i am listing is everything that i think would be of any use to anyone but if there is anything that you need and you cant find it on the list then just pm or email me and i will let you know asap if i have it or not. I am not gonna be able to link any pics due to there bein so much here and it would take me half a century to take everythin out and docu' it so... if there is anythin on here that takes your fancy just send me an email or pm an i will send you the pics asap...

Righty ho here we go then peeps...

Full GSI interior: Which consists of complete dash(underneath shelves, centre console and all other odds and ends)Front seats rear 60/40 split seats, front and rear door cards, door cappings, parcel shelf supports and parcel shelf also as bizarre as it sounds have the original radio(and radio code!) and hand book. Looking in the region of ?250 but price is negotiable.

1.4SR Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust, New driveshafts(less than 2000 mls), 1 short drive shaft(never seen its way out the packaging!!), Polished and ported head(but has seen around 10k), Weber 32/34, comes with spare block, engine had done around 102,000 mls also comes with wiring loom(engine side only tho)looking for about ?230 ono...

Badboy bonnet in breeze blue but paint will need some attention, no rust on bonnet at all...?80...

Mountney corsa D steering wheel with boss to fit a nova,with horn and fittin kit..?40...

Rear disc conversion, rebuilt calipers within 800 mls ago, New discs, pads and shoes. Proportioning valves x2 to match disc set up.Also have pics of them being made!!...?150..

Spax RSX coil over front and shock rear,60mm springs.comes with anti-roll bar and bottom arms(for the front)...?250 ono

Boot lid with spoiler and glass in breeze blue but once again paint will need some attention. Once again no rust at all on it...?50...

Full glass set except rear window(comes with boot)Also front windscreen is SR one with blue tint on the top.includes tilt and slide sunroof...?45..

Rear window surrounds of a SR in mint condition,not bent or disfigured in anyway...?15..

GSI bumpers front and rear in red need painting, had some splits but have been plastic welded...?50...

X2 Sets of SR bumpers.Few scratchs but nothing to major...?25 a set or ?40 for both sets...

X2 Sets of GSI skirts...?30 a set...

Electric window conversion and window closure wired in...?40...

X2 of MK2 headlights...?20 a pop...

Dtm mirrors with base plates. One smoothed one not due replacement...?30..

Wipex single wiper conversion(retails @ ?120)... ?60...

Alloy fuel cap...?10...

2.0l cav calipers no disc or pads hence ?20...
(keeping discs for templates for cross drilling discs(40 holes), home made been on the car for about 1yr now. I have been makin them ever since, if you want a set bring me a set of new discs and i will do them for ?30)

Set of 40mm springs(brand new)...?30 or will swap for 30 t0 40mm astra GSI springs...

Brand new steering rack(6 months ago)...?40...

Right that is all i can think of at the mo, but as i say if there is anything you can think of that i havent listed just give me a shout. Prices arn't fixed and can be negotiated if a sensible offer is raised, but plz dont hesistate to get in touch with me if you have any questions or need any pics of anythin. Thanks for lookin and will hopefully hear from you all soon...

Many thanks Rik...:thumb:

General Baxter
17-04-06, 09:21 PM
where abouts in birmingham are you?

jamie gsi16v
17-04-06, 09:21 PM
Spax RSX coil over front and shock rear,60mm springs.comes with anti-roll bar and bottom arms...?250 ono

GSI bumpers front and rear in red need painting, had some splits but have been plastic welded...?50...

are the coilovers full coilovers front and back? pics?

are the cracks in the bumpers noticable? pics again?

j3mym@yahoo.co.uk first dibbs if i can please? thanks j

General Baxter
17-04-06, 09:23 PM
are the coilovers full coilovers front and back? pics?

if there spax RSX the fronts are full coilovers the rears have 28 point adjust, and the springs are on the beam