PDA

View Full Version : custom wide sideskirts

knukkles
15-04-06, 09:20 PM
right ive been seriusly thinking on moulding some abyss sideskirts [m3] to my existing skirts ive currantly got a wide arch kit t=on the car with the square sideskirts there two square and basic for the look of me car so just thinking what to do has this ever been done or any advise or comments wauld be great thanx

nismo
21-05-06, 11:33 PM
mate personally speaking it would look ****e dont get offended then again i cud be wrong.. wat u cud do is cut from the lip of the skirt down and then bond the (m3)skirt on tat wud look ok i wud say.. the wide arch kit is great lookin how hard is it to fit?

Welsh Dan
22-05-06, 03:51 AM
I think knukkles did something similar to what you're suggesting.

knukkles
22-05-06, 08:09 PM
it is knukkles its an old post he he he
ive already done it now it looks great

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/knukkles/sideskirtshotlow.jpg

knukkles
22-05-06, 08:11 PM
the wide arch kit is a doddle to fit really but very time sonsuming to get it right also the hardist part of the kit to fit was the sideskirts cuz they are moulded a bit rong so they need allot of tweeking and re shaping to fit right aspecially ware the door goes

draper
23-05-06, 02:34 PM
i really like the look of this car ! them wheels look spot-on mate !

knukkles
23-05-06, 10:25 PM
thanks allot its goin in to the body shop to have all the bodywork completed and primed in a few month
the wheels do look good and very different ive never seen a nova with these rims on so that must be a good sign but i do wish they were 18inch instead of 17 oh well still fill the arches thaugh