PDA

View Full Version : Paisley

richardsneddon
11-04-06, 05:45 PM
Is anyone on here from:thumb: paisley????

jonny_mcc
11-04-06, 06:05 PM
I'm from carluke. about 30 miles away. lol

J

richardsneddon
11-04-06, 06:08 PM
cool i live in uxbridge, london but was born and raised in paisley will be coming up soon to vist ma dad Just wonderin wot the nova scene is like up there

NovaGSi1600
12-04-06, 08:02 AM
I'm from Dublin, Ireland but went to Uni in Paisley for 3 years. I lived just off Underwood Lane. I had great craic in Paisley, it's a mad town with plenty of neds, Club 69 was great, is that still on the go? There was a good pint of Guinness in the Wig and Pen as well!

I never saw many Nova's over there, I had my old grey GTE with me, that used to draw a lot of attention. I also had a Chevette HSR replica there as well but that got broken into and wrecked.

Cheers,
Mick

2LBaz
12-04-06, 09:47 AM
doesnt sound to good a place to leave your Nova Rich.

jonny_mcc
12-04-06, 10:21 AM
Check www.scottishnovas.co.uk (http://www.scottishnovas.co.uk) to see what the nova scene is like up here.

J

NovaGSi1600
12-04-06, 10:45 AM
Because I was in Uni I didn't have great parking facilities, it was all on-street parking and the local neds would always try and wreck students cars. 2 Germans had their cars burnt out. I used to take my plates off so they wouldn't notice a foregin reg.

It was a great town for goin on the piss.

Cheers,
Mick

2LBaz
12-04-06, 10:50 AM
But Mick-Ireland is hardly foreign mate ;)

around here nobody would touch the car if they thought u were irish! Bad news round these parts! lol. Plus I have an irish private plate-Baz ****

NovaGSi1600
12-04-06, 11:18 AM
BAZ**** is Northern Irish, I'm from Southern Ireland and the reg's are totally different eg. 92-D-1000, car was first registered in 1992, from County Dublin, and was the 1000 car registered in 92. The reg plates are also white and have the EU symbol on them.

I know Ireland is not foreign, theres only a big puddle between us? It was quicker for me to get to Uni (Dublin to Paisley) than it was for my brother who was living in Dublin and going to uni in Dublin! Public transport and traffic are bad in Dublin.

Cheers,
Mick

richardsneddon
12-04-06, 12:26 PM
i remeber club 69 before it was done up! and the institute lol May not take my nova wit me ive seen the neds before they are ****holes