PDA

View Full Version : WIDE arch kit

penfold
04-04-02, 03:56 PM
i just got my kit on the car n it looks well sweet!! the problem is hidding the join where the back arches meet the body work! at the mo the kit goes up 2 the window n is held in place wiv rivet! sum people say just fill it in as it is others say cut the kit down to the first crease n then flash it off!! wot do i do n any other sugestions????????
any help is apprceated!!

Damian Coull
04-04-02, 04:46 PM
er, take it off coz theylook shit !

mikeoxford
04-04-02, 06:13 PM
:o hes not gonna be impressed with that when he reads it! LMAO :'>

Aj_1984_99
05-04-02, 03:58 PM
Nah you gotta be fair. If he likes it, he likes it and it's his mota so as long as it pleases him.
Anyway Penfold my mate did his and he cut it down to the first crease so it was easier to blend in.

lucusade
05-04-02, 04:05 PM
Where can you get a wide arch kit and how much are they ??

Are there any descent online shops that specialize in nova parts and you can order them from the net ??

penfold
05-04-02, 04:20 PM
my mate made it for me! he does rally cross so has all sorts of kits!! it was ?600 for the 4 wings, 2 bumpers n 2 side skirts! ill find his number if u is interested

brian
06-04-02, 04:03 PM
I bought a wide arch kit from Pro-Tec in Preston for ?500 before xmas. you wont find a very good fit kit caus they're all for rallycross. mine was a C**T ta fit. as for the rear arch what i did was i sunk in the rivets and grinded a bit off the heads. fibre-glassed over the rivets and joint, and skimmed up to the window. I agree wit Damian that they normally look shit but the kit i got is A1 and it has to be fitted spot on :D

sketch1.2i
07-04-02, 09:53 AM
i wanna take a look at these wide arch kits... anyone know where theres a pic of 'em

sketch1.2i
07-04-02, 09:53 AM
i wanna take a look at these wide arch kits... anyone know where theres a pic of 'em

Damian Coull
08-04-02, 10:44 AM
you will normally find them on rally cars so try looking on rallying websites.