PDA

View Full Version : metallic grey 3door nova

chimp007_uk
08-04-06, 08:16 PM
hi,
my brother bought the car 2 years ago and has since given up on it and has given it to me. it has been worked on when back from uni to bring it up to its current state... no t&t sadly, but cant see much needed to pass. has been under a cover for the past 2 years.
details:

f reg, 1989
1196cc 3door metallic grey nova
5 speed box
brand new clutch fitted 3days ago
comes with some previous mots and history
full gte interior (immaculate)
spax adjustable front shocks
lowered 40mm on spax springs
badboy grill
mk2 rear bumper
mk2 front bumper, not fitted
gte steering wheel
sparkrite alarm
sr dash
sr rear spoiler
de-badged
delocked passenger door
k&n airfilter
sparco strut brace
performance exhaust
rear arches rolled
excellant conidtion on arches no rust
bosch super 4 plugs
brand new coil, dizzy and ht leads
brakes have been cleaned and stripped
red painted calipers and drums
oil changed less than 6months ago and has done no miles since

delocked door has been repaired due to 2 small patches of rust by my brother, who sadly must be blind and cant spray... not major

in general car needs tidying, its 18years old now, has a few scratches nothing major.

would be an ideal first car with an mot and tax. car has been driven up and down the drive to stop brakes seizing and to test clutch. engine runs very well.

im located in st.albans herts. viewing welcomed, open to offers, i just want to get my money back on the car so looking around ?250 ono

have pics so can email them, will add some tomorrow if not.

cheers chris

djdommyp
10-04-06, 08:36 PM
hi there mate just wonderign if the car is still for sale and if it is we live in hemel and are egar to come and have a look , please call dominic
on 07737 851491

chimp007_uk
11-04-06, 11:10 AM
hi there,
yes the car is still for sale, and your more than welcome to come visit anytime really, im back from uni, so free most days. need to sell asap as i have a new car and now have 8 cars on the driveway. car is a good buy, bits alone cost me more than ?250.

chimp007_uk
14-04-06, 01:53 AM
sold