PDA

View Full Version : the thieves have been at it again!

-tucny-
05-04-06, 04:25 PM
I woke up this morning, left my house and noticed the cover on my car wasnt fastened down. so i went to have a look and found some pikeys nicked the standard full exhaust system! it wasnt fitted to the car but it was hidden under my car, and this was covered and in my garden.

you cant have anything these days, someone nicked my brush a few weeks ago in the middle of the night. i live in an alright area and my cars round the back of my house in an area that no one needs to go as it dosent leed anywhere.

im thinking cctv maybe the way to go!

edwards15
05-04-06, 04:31 PM
yeh deffo mate, i caught some c*nt walkin round my back garden once! lucky i saw him there was plenty of parts around there then! i saw him thru the window i ran outside but by the time i got outside he was down the bottom of the hill, never come back again tho! get the cctv up mate!

mikey14sr
05-04-06, 04:36 PM
I spotted some home cctv kits in pc world yesterday that might be usefull. Didn't get a good look at them but if they're rigged up to your pc you should be able to record the images to you hard drive, if you could set it to record over-night you could copy anything suspicious to cd and give it to the police as evidence.

Timmy
05-04-06, 04:56 PM
you know i had a set of GTE alloys in the garden and my bro 17in aollys for is motor and they were nick by our pickey nabours last week can't do **** with no witness or evedence, takes the p*** sometimes

Adam
05-04-06, 05:09 PM
CCTV kit in argos for ?30 iirc.

JSeymour
05-04-06, 05:11 PM
Ive just had the piper cross induction kit of my spare nova nicked. had no grill on so they just pulled on the wire.

plus months ago had a back box cut off my gte!!!!

they must of had a nova, dont understand some people, id never steal bits from other novas.

Jack
05-04-06, 06:46 PM
you cant have anything these days, someone nicked my brush a few weeks ago in the middle of the night.
Someone stole your brush? :wtf:

LUV2XLR8
05-04-06, 06:58 PM
**** cctv get out there with a baseball bat :)
teach them ****s a lesson! if they trespass theyr your bitches! theres no room in society for scum like that.

slammed saloon
05-04-06, 07:02 PM
dam right rough justice is the only way they'll learn what will the police do even with evidence? probbably decide it s not worth pursuing. useless gits!!!!!!

Donova
05-04-06, 11:13 PM
Yeah,forget the cctv get youself a pickaxe handle:mad:

-tucny-
06-04-06, 09:03 AM
Someone stole your brush? :wtf:

i know, its hard to belive it. they had a choice of the brush, the hose pipe, my old engine, mums pegs or a plant pot with some lovely winter shrubs in it and they took the brush!

well, iv been looking around for the cctv and also a security light. gonna try and set it up to record when the light is activated.

Give it some rev
06-04-06, 11:52 AM
you no, you just cant have anything unless its nailed, screwed, chained or concreted down!!!! very annoying!!!!:mad:

MrSilicone
06-04-06, 12:50 PM
SHOTGUN!! bit extreme i know but why go easy on the scum!

craig green
06-04-06, 12:55 PM
Fence post with a 6" nail in the end.

CCTV sounds good at those prices

Steve Barker
06-04-06, 04:15 PM
barb wire, big dogs, and a claw hammer

LUV2XLR8
06-04-06, 08:22 PM
or ultimate put off, put a big fat ugly chick in the passenger seat

Jack
06-04-06, 09:24 PM
or ultimate put off, put a big fat ugly chick in the passenger seat
ROFL, saves money on lowering the car too! lol

walton_lad
06-04-06, 09:42 PM
Only problem is don't get CCTV that is wort to much money, As you will probaly end up getting that nicked as well, they will tea leaf anything these days!

SRlew
07-04-06, 09:05 PM
yer my mates dad had a cossie, he had a small camera in a video case in his window, you couldnt even see it.

2 blokes down the road, one has one camera, and the other who go's through more cars than the whole street put together. has a dummy camera in one window down stairs, and 2 up stairs. thinking of getting one.

a couple of weeks ago, my brother got woke up and saw some guy out side. he thought it was a neighbour going to work, was at our neighbours car, then
he heard a noise then got out of bed again and saw him smash my window! he woke me up, tried finding the rolling pin, but couldnt find it, we ran out and up the road after him but he got in a car round the corner. we jumped in mine but couldnt see him any where! but we did see some sketchy chav on his mobile walking round at 4.10am??!!

he smashed my window, my brothers and my neighbours and about 20 more cars in the local towns, and we were the only ones to have nearly caught him or see him.

we nearly jumped him cause we were rageing by this time.