PDA

View Full Version : Clarkson ... love or hate him !

Crazy Ry Ry
31-03-06, 09:34 AM
Just wondering what people thought of jezza !
think he is brilliant and very witty even though he hasnt done wonders for vauxhall !!!! Views ?

Iain
31-03-06, 11:36 AM
He's hilarious. Love his sense of humour. :thumb:

Welsh Dan
31-03-06, 11:59 AM
He's fantastic.

Stuart
31-03-06, 12:06 PM
when not talking about cars hes great. but when he is its just boring now..

NovaNeil
31-03-06, 12:08 PM
I think he's a Legend!!!

Really funny and a great presentor! Although his chat show was a bit p@p!

Pigeonrat9
31-03-06, 01:56 PM
Brilliant, inventive sense of humour, but I have to say, his taste in cars is a bit grim for the most part...

Hello to everyone by the way, came here via Migweb!

JSeymour
31-03-06, 02:05 PM
he hates novas!
but he is still funny. top gear is abit fake now though(racing mountain climbers or the other presenters from one point to another)and its always on the nic of time.

Pigeonrat9
31-03-06, 02:56 PM
He hates all Vauxs - apart from the VX220 and the Monaro. Fair enough though, he's a Ford man, and god knows I hate Fords unconditionally so I can't complain. Have to say though, I do like the races that they tend to do, although my favourites are the used car challenges...

Gunzi
31-03-06, 03:57 PM
I like him, he's opinionate, rude and shouts his mouth off. Not keen on his views about global warming but still, he makes me laugh!

http://cars.msn.co.uk/carnews/ttclarksondec05/default.asp

The advice to cyclists lol

Philsutton
31-03-06, 05:00 PM
Not keen on his views about global warming but still, he makes me laugh!

he has the same view on global warming as i do, i was actually going to write a letter to the goverment about it. They punish the easy targets for something that cant be controlled, anyone heard about the immanent flip of the earths magnetic field altering the protection we get from it from the sun, or that other planets in the solar system are experiencing global warming at the same rate as earth. All things that need to be taken into account before taxing cars.

i think i might have to let mr clarkson know about these issues lol

Christ
31-03-06, 05:23 PM
He is funny, watch top gear for the laughs aswell as the cars but he thinks its his way or the high way when it comes to cars and opinions on them

loggyboy
31-03-06, 06:04 PM
Topic stealing... :roll:

Lee
31-03-06, 08:05 PM
i think ive got all his books, theyre great reads!

Top gears great too, apart from May, the guy gives me the creeps. 'Im not running on camera'

craig green
01-04-06, 10:10 PM
Used to hate him, love him now.

Who would spend 90% of the time telling you how crap a car was, then spend the last 20 secs telling you how great the engine note is & how everyone should buy one?

Top bloke, you can tell how old an episode of TOP GEAR is by his hair cut!

shy witness
02-04-06, 09:23 AM
i like him myself............

isnt scarred 2 tell it how it is........and funny 2 boot..........

:thumb:

Mike.
02-04-06, 09:55 AM
he speaks his mind, and doesn't care who's listening