View Full Version : Mudflaps to rolled wings

novamadman
31-03-06, 12:58 AM
anyone done it?

how?

shane

Adam
31-03-06, 01:07 AM
My front wings are rolled but only the top section.
So the lip part is still on the part where the mudflamp clamps to.

novamadman
31-03-06, 02:01 PM
My front wings are rolled but only the top section.
So the lip part is still on the part where the mudflamp clamps to.

mine are rolled rite to the bottom so no lip

any ideas? shane

Adam
31-03-06, 02:16 PM
Ahh right, i dont think you will be able to fit them then, as theres no way to secure them to the wings.

lewey_sham
31-03-06, 02:29 PM
get some of the rally ones, they come in a big sheet an you can cut em to fit. Big rally mudflaps that almost touch the floor, the way forward, long live the nova!

lewey_sham
31-03-06, 02:31 PM
ps you need to get either angle brackets to fit em to the side of the wing or you can rivet em inside the arch.

novamadman
31-03-06, 04:23 PM
ps you need to get either angle brackets to fit em to the side of the wing or you can rivet em inside the arch.

no

novamadman
14-04-06, 02:09 PM
anyone have any ideas

shane

Simes
15-04-06, 09:47 AM
get some of the rally ones, they come in a big sheet an you can cut em to fit. Big rally mudflaps that almost touch the floor, the way forward, long live the nova!

no no no!!! go for the GM mudflaps and try an fabricate some mounts or something i hate those "rally" mudflaps loads of cavvys have them in the valleys and they look damn right awfull

Give it some rev
15-04-06, 01:31 PM
i think those rally flaps look quite good tbh but its not worth drilling the wings to fit them, only a matter of time before rot occurs

mowgli
15-04-06, 06:05 PM
I think the best answer is to fabricate brackets to fit inside the arches, but it would be loads of work.

SRlew
15-04-06, 07:36 PM
yer i was also going to say use those angle brackets, but they only look good on a rally car,

my SR had sparco mudflaps on and it actually looked good, aint sure if it'll look as good now that iv got red bumpers but will have to see.

lew