PDA

View Full Version : Subframe

Nova_Tek
30-03-06, 09:18 PM
Recently bought my new buckets, some of you may have seen them in one of the threads.

I was ment to get photos off a Mig user of some brackets/subframes done for him to enable fitment into a 1.2.

Unfortunately he cant find them so before I start ringing the manufacturer to get subframe/bracket0 prices, are there any subframes / brackets I can buy that are universal seat fitment for the Nova?

I dont have the time or tools to fabricate something so I just want to buy a set if such a thing exists.

The seats have a sliding rail currently attached to them.

Any info is much appreciated

novamadcars
30-03-06, 09:28 PM
im having this problem aswell nova tek i did buy a pair off andyracer but when thay arrived thair was parts missing so thair no good (will be sending them back)
let me know if you find any decent universal frames cheers

mikey14sr
30-03-06, 09:31 PM
Asfar as I know The subframes from SR/SRI/GTE/GSI seats will fit most aftermarket slider mechanisms, If they don't it's usually just a matter of drilling some new holes in them to suit.

R1CH
30-03-06, 11:18 PM
Asfar as I know The subframes from SR/SRI/GTE/GSI seats will fit most aftermarket slider mechanisms, If they don't it's usually just a matter of drilling some new holes in them to suit.

Yeah i used some GSi sub frames to fit my side mounts to, you've gotta chop a couple of brackets off and drill a few holes but they ain't to bad to do.

Rich

Nova_Tek
01-04-06, 08:23 PM
The rails in which the 1.2 seats slide into, are they both at the same height?

I was just thinking if they are the same height then would it not be possible to bolt the seats to them. The rails that come with the buckets have holes for 4 bolts.

Would this work or is this an unsafe idea?

Cheers