PDA

View Full Version : complete nova for sale as spares was never sold

projectcoshanova
28-03-06, 04:35 PM
:thumb: hi guys looks like im not needing my nova no more as my fiancee has decided other things.so we have a complete nova with 1 worn away battery tray and underneath that is just a tiny hole that needs welding and other bits like handbrake needs doing and back brakes need inserting back in and steering wheel column either re-newed or re-threaded to put steering wheel back on this car was bought for 250 its now standing me in at cost of repair 500 pounds this car is now going for 200 o.n.o.......... at the moment on the passengers side is a safety wheel because of a wheel gettin a screw through it so there is 6 wheels that come with this car one safety and 5 alloys n tyres one tyre is shredded to bits but alloy looks fine... car comes with ramps and sideskirts and other bits that i may put in the boot from the garage......... so there ya go we have one nova for sale im contactable at lollyslover26@ntlworld.com <if email address doesnt look right u need to click it for correct address>>or by phone which is 07863312240 names dal..................................P,S THIS CAR IS NOT DRIVEABLE IT IS S.O.R.N AND HAS NO TAX OR M.O.T YET ......................plz do not email or phone if thinkin this car is driveable cheers....photo,s can be arranged but this car has allready been posted several times in the cars for sale or parts for sale forums its a 1.2 vauxhall nova with single wiper conversion and k&n air filter & mountney steering wheel & boss ...peco bore straight through exhaust..................engines obviously been once round the clock but 17000 on it at the mo...