PDA

View Full Version : dellorto dhla on sri head with piper bp 300 cam shaft

womble sri
27-03-06, 10:36 PM
contemplating selling these parts as am thinking of upgrading to an xe. dellorto 40s on sri head rebuilt with piper bp 300 camshaft kit and skimmed and a kent vernier pulley. carbs set up begining of march and in january the head was built up over christmas and has only covered around 3000 miles. very fast the carbs are jetted for an sr 1400. would rather sell as a whole but will be willing to seperate with enough interest. :thumb:

SRlew
27-03-06, 10:50 PM
how much you after for the lot mate? might be intrested.

cheers, lew

womble sri
27-03-06, 10:58 PM
sorry but make me an offer as i might just ebay it the sri headwork was 150 piper camshaft kit 350 vernier pulley 95 carbs 250 plus maintenance and linkages inlet manifold for sri head 150 plus 4.5 hours on the rollers 300+ :cry: so really it owes me a lot of money and im not going to let it go cheap as if dont get the right price ill prob keep em. also can be heard running and possibly even test driven.

novamadman
27-03-06, 11:23 PM
sell me ur car complete lol

womble sri
27-03-06, 11:35 PM
i would for the right price its not as mint as it was last year in the photos its starting to get sufrace rust but nothing major. i have got another shell that i was planning to use for the xe any way but thought id make more cash selling car as standard sr and then all the parts seperately. may sound greedy but i am a student! lol

novamadman
27-03-06, 11:51 PM
how much would you be talking to sell the car the way it sits?? any mot or tax - whats the mileage

shane

womble sri
28-03-06, 11:09 AM
mot till june tax for a few months spec is as above with aoex 60mm springs and shocks set of black 15s which are on the car stripped out but will put interior back in the car no stereo month old ashley four branch manifold and system could do with respra slight surface rust im looking for about 2000 as it owes me a lot not sayin its not worth it all the work done is this side of christmas plus speedline allesios with two bald tyres

womble sri
29-03-06, 12:33 PM
saying that i am going to break the engine and sell it with standard sr lump. 700 for carbs cam head inlet manifold and pulley all set up ready to bolt on 1.4 sr will prob need a four branch manifold because that is what they are set up for.

womble sri
30-03-06, 07:32 PM
will post for extra cost.