PDA

View Full Version : OH WHAT A NIGHT!

Anonymous
01-10-00, 11:21 AM
Manchester 4 was brill last night.2 magazines where there, Redline and Max Power.
Max Power started withus in Oldham and followed me, Pete and Gaz to Ashton, then Trafford. Gaz's bird had her picture took u know for the 'spit or swallow' bit, but it was only for the internet not the mag, so look out for pics in both mags of the Manchester Cruise! Ian Storey, Kev and Ste were also there and by good Ians car looks better in the flesh!!!
l8tr RICDEE

Anonymous
01-10-00, 06:07 PM
Cheers ricdee, it was good, but not as good as the northwests 1st legal cruise in clitheroe(glamorous location eh!) 21st October
sorry ricdee, did'nt get much of a chance to talk, sort of got distracted trying to look after my car and my mates 2.0 corsa as well(his bloody alarm going of every 2 secs)
back to manchester anyway, it turned out ok, but was not planned at all well, Trafford centre????every1 new it was going to be moved from there, half the cruise was on the streets and half in the car park. it was only saved by lancys idea to go to birch services. anyway good night in the end. Ian