PDA

View Full Version : Car Wont Start!!

Simes
25-03-06, 09:45 AM
I was just leaving to go to work last night and the car was dead! i had ignition and it was trying to kick so battery seemed ok, i had very little petrol in it however filled a gerry can up, chucked it in and still the same :mad: my mate thinks it could be a wet dizzy? it was pissing down with rain last night and my car was parked on everest (my drive) so could be moisture, personally i think its a fuel problem any suggestions?

The car is a 1.0spin Mk2 Carb (i believe) lol

Simes
25-03-06, 10:16 AM
Update! just went to attempt to start the Nova and she started 1st time lol typical oh well i aint complaining

womble sri
25-03-06, 12:11 PM
mine has been doing that recently when its warm. if i turn it o0ff in the petrol station and try to start it straight away it wont if i fill up and pay then try it works! car dosent tick over to well either screw rattles loose and it stalled at a junction the other day and i was holding up a load of cars that i had just overtaken down a nice country road :roll:
one of the blokes undone his window and said it was going alright when you went past me and laughed and drove of in his cock extension (beemer) still we bumped it and ragged him up again lol

Lee
25-03-06, 12:59 PM
one of the blokes undone his window and said it was going alright when you went past me and laughed and drove of in his cock extension (beemer) still we bumped it and ragged him up again lol

PMSL lol

Simes
26-03-06, 10:37 AM
Loving it nice 1 fella i hate BMW drivers as said by Jeremy Clarkson, Designed by Germans driven by TOSSERS!! lol