PDA

View Full Version : >>>SPEED>>>

Anonymous
01-10-00, 11:19 AM
Will a 1.3sr Nova be ablet to compete or may b even beat a 214sei rover (not the new model the old one's)?? cos theyre reasanobly quick and mi mate has one, and i'm thinkin of gettin a nova 1.3 innit, oh yeah, the nova's gotto b standard cos the rover is too, any ideas?? Ta

Anonymous
02-10-00, 12:58 AM
IT's a Rover, so basicly u would piss on it! sure it's not ur grandad who has it!!!

Anonymous
02-10-00, 02:01 AM
they aint as bad as u think rob, quite nippy those are.... 216 GTi DOHC motahs are top VFM if u compare 'em to Nova GTE's/GSI's... but don't worry, I'm a nova man :) 1.3SR soon.

Anonymous
02-10-00, 08:17 AM
My mate had one and it was well quick, it also handled very well. You may be suprised by the old granny wagon.

Anonymous
02-10-00, 09:00 AM
Having said that I am a Devout nova owner. Sniff the front seats of the rover I bet they smell of wee from the previous owner. Even if it is faster than your Nova you can take the piss out of him till he sells it. Anybody think of any good digs to have at a rover driver.

Anonymous
02-10-00, 10:40 AM
If you'd been at Trax 2000 and watched the sprint test you wouldn't be taking the piss out of rovers. There was a rover 200 five door in white that looked pretty boggo apart from the lack of front grille replaced with air intake tubing. It went like stink. Great fapping turbo and dump valve, went to 60 in around 6 secs. I bet the owner has some good fun at the lights. Don't get me wrong i'd rather own a turbo'd nova any day but these days there is some wierd sh*t going on.