PDA

View Full Version : 40 DCOE Webber carburettors, manifold, fuel pump and pressure regulator

lewey_sham
23-03-06, 11:38 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/lewey_sham/carbits.jpg
(clockwise from top left: carbs with linkage, manifold and filters; alternator lowering bracket; fuel pump with spare filter and unions; fuel pressure regulator with unions; four carb to manifold sealing rings.

I have 2 40 DCOE Webbers complete with twin cable throttle linkage and K&N pancake filters, a Facet Silver top competition fuel pump (unused and boxed), Filter King Fuel pressure regulator (unused and boxed) and an inlet manifold (unused) suitable for fitment to a GTE or GSi nova. Everything bar the Webbers cost me just over 300 pounds, I was looking at 480 pounds ono for the lot but now due to lack of interest I am lowering the price of the lot to 300 pounds.

Also I have a set of genuine Vauxhall Nova GTE/ GSi sideskirts in reasonable condition complete with a new fitting kit, make what you think is a fair offer.

If you are interested in any of these bits then give us a call on 07854 906 887

Cheers

John

************************** ATTENTION ***************************
There is also an alternator lowering bracket which you will need to clear the alternator from the manifold, which cost me about 20 quid. There are also 4 more carb to manifold O-rings. I'll chuck them all in with the

dan23
23-03-06, 06:58 PM
how much for fuel pump does it only work on injection engines ?

stevei
23-03-06, 08:12 PM
are you willing to split mate, i'm after the carbs, linkage and altenator bracket.

cheers, you can PM me

ste

azz/andy
24-03-06, 10:07 AM
Hi mate, im after the alternator bracket and the facet fuel pump,
will you spilt and if si how much?
cheers andy

DKDAN
25-03-06, 08:22 AM
?250 for the lot call me.07855861459