PDA

View Full Version : dizzy for c20xe off 1.8 cavvy for carb conversion

nuds sr
20-03-06, 06:17 PM
hi im putting a c20xe into my nova and im havin motorbike carbs fitted to it but cannot find a 1.8 carbed cavalier for the dizzy, coil and wiring so was hoping some one may be able to shed some light on where i may get one or if anyone has he part number of the dizzy itself and the coil part number and will a valver coil work then i may be able to source a new one etc as for the wiring has any got a wiring diagram of the wiring needed or can anyone tell me if the wiring is similar to the wiring for a nova sr that has the coil with the moduale underneath and help what so ever would be greatful as i cannot continue with my conversion till i get these bits sorted and dont really want to be paying out mega bucks for a stand alone ignition system at this point in time.

OR IS THERE ANY BODY OUT THERE WHO HAS THESE PARTS LYING ABOUT OR SPARE OR ARE BREAKING A CAR OR UPGRADING, THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO SELL ME

thanks to all who read this and help at all will come as a great help cheers alan (nuds sr)