PDA

View Full Version : Billing here i come

kronk10
20-03-06, 11:58 AM
Right i have finally got my lardy **** in to gear and got my crappy arches sorted out for show season. I had a new front wing put on and painted and new rear arch. All i got to do now is put the vinyl back to stock grey sort out a small imperfection on the other arch and spoiler and get a door skin ready for my rotty door. Oh by the way i didnt actually do any of this a local bodyshop did so iam still a lard **** pictures to come soon:thumb:

jamie gsi16v
20-03-06, 12:01 PM
get some pics up m8 it will be good too see, why u so into billing, theres pvs on june the 4th id be more worried bout getting it done for then?

kronk10
20-03-06, 12:23 PM
get some pics up m8 it will be good too see, why u so into billing, theres pvs on june the 4th id be more worried bout getting it done for then?

I have no idea when is pvs i really wanna get it done before any show really. The car isnt mint and will never be mint but i just cant wait to let it be shown by people who appreciate vauxhalls and especially novas. I dont know what to do about my wheels i have the original sr steelies on but i like black 15 inch multispokes. But i like the old skool look. i wanna get rid of my horrible metal fuel cap and replace it with an original. So much to do so little time??????:tard:

jamie gsi16v
20-03-06, 12:26 PM
as quoted m8 4th of june, ur welcome to come over to my house if you need any ideas or tips etc, mines off roaded at the mo while i fit the turbo engine,

kronk10
20-03-06, 12:32 PM
as quoted m8 4th of june, ur welcome to come over to my house if you need any ideas or tips etc, mines off roaded at the mo while i fit the turbo engine,

Where do you live etc iam just gonna book off all oof the show dates so theres no problems.:thumb:

mikey14sr
20-03-06, 12:43 PM
I have some origional alloys for sale if you want them look here (http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60862)

jamie gsi16v
20-03-06, 12:47 PM
steelies would look better than them sporty 3 spokes lol lol lol or some nice 15's dark colour will look well with white?