:thumb:

Chris S
28-03-06, 09:08 AM
CONVERSION kit wanted got engine sitting and dyn to put it in!help guys
:thumb:
I HAVE A SET OF MOUNTS FROM REGAL, ?50 DELIVERED

graham kirkbride
28-03-06, 09:50 AM
try chris astley motorsport he does a very good set for 55 pound delivered and you dont have to move the drivers side engine mount 1.5" down the chassis leg his kit is designed so you dont have to move the mount well worth the money you will also find the instructions on valvers.com in the down load section i would not buy no other kit mate trust me:thumb:

nova~norm
28-03-06, 04:24 PM
is that the boy on ebay who is sellin the kits?

graham kirkbride
29-03-06, 02:50 PM
yes chris is selling the kits on ebay mate thats were i got mine from i was debating which kit was best to get for along time and in the end there all pretty much the same ie do the same job and so i got a chris astley kit and also the plate kit all i can say is the quality is excellent im fussy about safety and doing things rite etc and i was not dissapointed at all he is a top bloke:thumb:

graham kirkbride
29-03-06, 03:05 PM
if you order a conversion kit off ebay from chris just tell him graham from nova load told you about the kit or order one over the phone tel No 01254208218 ask for chris and tell him i told you about the kit and he will sort you out :thumb:

mikey14sr
29-03-06, 03:57 PM
graham, any chance you could start using full stops and commers? you sound like john presscott at the moment!

graham kirkbride
30-03-06, 11:30 PM
will do mate did not even realise i havent put them in.