PDA

View Full Version : Bits must go soon! Gsi, Sri and GTE and others

Spud
16-03-06, 04:27 PM
Stripping my car as I dont want to see it all end up on the scrap heap, so here we have:

SRi red interior, complete except the light switch, everyhing else is here,
sunvisors, heater switches, seats and doorcards. Rear seats have headrests in them. ?60

GSi black dash, ideal for upgrading mk1 or mk2 novas, comes with shelves, kickplates, centre console and glovebox. Kickplates have holes for 1'' tweeters cut in them, the dash is slightly damaged behind the steering wheel, not visible when steering column shrouds are in place. Can also have the vents and other plastic dash panels if needed. vents are painted satin red and the panels are in satin black. ?45 just the dash or ?50 if you want the panels
(the centre console has switches for electric windows)

Astra GTE digi dash peak type tacho or round tacho, your choice, I have both types but only 1 circuit board and transducer. Will come with all wires you need and a wiring guide. The peak type tacho dash is in better condition and has a lower milage. Can find out both milages if needs be. ?40

The remaining digi dash, whichever it may be, no circuit board for the back, no transducer but both plugs for wiring up. ?15

Black GSi door capping strips ?10

MK1 6 dial clocks, analogue displays on speedo, tacho, fuel and temp. lights on the battery and oil gauges. Milage reads about 43000 but will confirm if needed. ?15

Clear rear lights, e marked. ?30

Mk2 grille with mesh and astra chrome V shaped vaux badge ?15

GTE front bumper, in grey primer. ?25
Can possibly supply bumper bar and irons if needed for an extra ?5

Mk2 rear bumper with GTE rear splitter cut to fit. Splitter not yet fitted but is ready to. ?20

Mk2 front bumper with golf VR6 splitter. Bumper is painted satin black and has cutout with mesh. (Splitter not fitted as was too much when car was lowered.) ?20

GTE/GSi sideskirts painted satin black comes with all fixings needed (new from vaux, never got round to fitting and now have new car) ?20

Antibes bootlid complete with GTE style rear spoiler, red in colour, spoiler not painted. ?20

White bootlid with GSi style spoiler, no glass, this was a project that never got finished. Almost smoothed, just needs the welds grinding down and fillering round then painting, all lock and wiper related holes are blanked off aswell. ?20

Various other bits including mk2 front bumper, std and smoked rear lights ???

Mk2 wings, glacier white, no indicator or ariel holes, smoothed for use with internal or beesting ariels and mirrors with led indicators. ?15 the pair

No postage on the big items but it may be posible to arrange postage on the smaller bits like digi dash for example. No pictures at the moment as I dont have a cable for my camera, but if you want pics just ask and I will sort some out somehow. May be open to sensible offers or swaps for any interesting corsa 'b' bits.

Any q's just PM or email me and I will try to answer them for you.

Thanks for looking

Pillar
16-03-06, 08:45 PM
can you find out how much postage would be on the Gsi skirts cheers

db_1.2
16-03-06, 09:24 PM
interested in rear lights, pics can be sent to pizzaboy28@msn.com, obviously i will pay for packaging:thumb:

dan23
16-03-06, 09:39 PM
any chance of a pic of the grill mate

an empty your inbox

Lee-1984
16-03-06, 10:44 PM
wanna sell ur antibes mate? need 1 asap for birthday present for my bird:confused:

Spud
16-03-06, 11:08 PM
Sorry mate, the antibes has gone, it was way too rusty to safely repair, still got the bootlid and clocks if thats any help??? and yes, inbox now empty, forgot how much crap was in it, will research p&p asap, work permitting.

Marsden
17-03-06, 07:58 AM
Hi, interested in the digi dash (high peak one). could you find out how much it would cost to post it. Thanks Ben

Marsden
17-03-06, 08:01 AM
could you also tell me the millage on both the digi dashes.
thanks again Ben

sickboy
17-03-06, 10:33 AM
want the blackdash and panels..
will collect over weekend if you want?
ring me:07947151706 cheers:)

Spud
19-03-06, 12:00 AM
Sorry I havent replied sooner, Ive just about recovered after fridays festivities, there was a lot of festivities! I'll find the mileages tomorrow, and sickboy, if you want, can arrange something about the dash and bits for next weekend, trying to sort anything out now will be too much if a rush.

Will try to take all the requestd pics tomorrow and pm them to the relevent people. If you enquired about postage, please get back to me with your postcodes and I will find out about p&p. I will be using parcelforce, unless anyone specifies an alternative compnay they prefer.

Thank you

novamadman
19-03-06, 12:15 AM
what condition are the gsi door toppings in????

?15 posted if u want pm me your adress and ill get payment sent

Marsden
19-03-06, 12:40 AM
Hi my postcode is ls28 5hh if you try and get me a price for postage and milage on the digi dash please.

thanks Ben

sickboy
19-03-06, 09:32 PM
yeah next weekend is cool..
pm me with your address and were sort out a time..
cheers:thumb: